Wartune Overlord Descent Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by slikec View Post
    We have a bug i collected first and second one as it should be. Third now started count down 2hours while it should be 1!!!
    Same here (s62 US West)
    It’s not that we want to constantly scratch, but sometimes our Cupcakes stick to our Baking Sheets
    Platform: Kabam
    Server:S62
    Merges: S65 May 16 2014
    Merges: S45 + S47 April 2 2015
    Started: December 7 2013
    Break: June 16 2015 - ungoing
    IGN: ♥Aeronwen♥

Comment

• Originally posted by R268236953 View Post
      6xhades seal and 4x apollo seal what am i to do with these i already have 2500 divinity shards , hmm options.
      trade them to sc, whip and imperial...and trade the imperial to whatever like.
      But I dont believe you... chance for apollo/hades seal is 0.1%, to have 10 you must have bought 10.000 chests, anyone who is that stupid can't have that much money
      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

• well what theheck... 800 box opened... collected 1400 of the imperial shards, rest of the reward is all trash.not even a single apolo or hades. let me say this.. "*** THIS ****!!!!"

Comment

• sa ma suga de pula r2 si sa ii fut in gura daca mai vad ei un cent de la mine sugemar de pula uistii dracului duar domnu sa crape toti ca eu ii ingrop futule gura lor de sugai si ma fut in gura lu ala ca o pus drop rate acolo futoas pe masa in roaba de muist si da sa crape ardeiar iadu de sugai

Comment

• r2games can you make item exchange event?
            Class:Mage
            Level:80
            BR:444k
            Server:S595
            Name:ChaosFanatic

Comment

• Free Imperial Chests, 53 chests, all were 80k gold n Imperial Shard,

Comment

• I had incredible luck. I got Hades today, 32 free chests

Comment

• This event was ** for just about everyone playing, except for those who got a Hades or Apollo in the free chest, but didnt have it before.. I have a Hades myself, I was looking forward to upgrade him, now suddenly see that i need divinity shards, and 500 of them! So basicly, either i give up, spend nothing, or spend a lot, and guess what, I have given up.. Now, in order for me to keep playing, i would like to know, if there is another way to upgrade the damn Hades, or should i just go for Gaia, wich was free from the begining after all.. TY
                  Princess
                  Knight, LVL 80
                  Kabam Us West 2

Comment

• Originally posted by bodax3 View Post
                    I had incredible luck. I got Hades today, 32 free chests
                    i'm luckier 31 chest 1 hades
                    dunno on number what chest though, i guess around mid 10ns xD
                    ATM testing pokemon Omega Ruby
                    Mega Latios OP

Comment

• i was right. any other server have the same jerks who always get everything getting 20 of these while a few noobs are getting them for free, but when you spend money you get nothing?

Comment

• Originally posted by yordi13 View Post
                        got the blue hades for free with the free chest
                        **** you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• why in those events need to be xp? -.- campers cant collect them

Comment

• 69dragon i agree newbies got more luck

Comment

• Originally posted by 69DragonKai View Post
                              i was right. any other server have the same jerks who always get everything getting 20 of these while a few noobs are getting them for free, but when you spend money you get nothing?
                              stop spending money, holy christ people, you want them to change stop giving them money!

i just saw another low level get a hades, i been on since my server release and still dont have one AND spent 80 bucks to get one, kabam can suck my left *** cheek

Comment

• help me please

Comment

Working...
                                X