No announcement yet.

[Guide] The Wilds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I searched for 7 hours today , but haven't got a lower level boss .... I don't know what should I say ..... My eyes are burning now ..... All the time I have found the bosses are either level 70 or level 80 , which is impossible for me ..... If you guys Can't code a game properly , then just stop posting adds ..... f**k**g Bloodsuckers ........

Comment

oh my ..please but upp more lv 60 and lv 70 bosses..... otherwice this part off game takes all time from other parts..
      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

and some other points;
        Please remove the annoiyng annonsement about that and that lightning upp wilds wgit divine lights... everytime it rolls upp my game goes slower..and it really is confusing the game play bc eyes fly over the text all the time..

fix the bugg whit chest..we cant always collect them, even iff we move and jump on them or as many have done we forget too collect them.. why not make autochest??? not much that makes one feel stupid than killing a big monster, be proud off that and jump around whit u team and then...ouh I forget my rewards..............deam.... lots more easier whit autorewards..

and really the BR for monsters? Come on.. could u please even give uss a change too kill lv 70 bosses? lv 80 bosses makes almost every player on lv 80 too run away.. get real..

and *** always R2..would be wice too fix the old problems before starting whit new ones... the spire reward bugg.. dungeons reward bugg.. arena bugg.. all that is still not fixed in S348.. Thank U!

but otherwice.. ty for making the wilds more fun!
        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!

Comment

in the new servers we only have 2 bosses to beat. a level 30 and a lvl 40. in our low lvl stages how are we supposed to take advantage of the rewards when all the rest of the bosses and monster have over one million battle rating and kill us off in one hit. this is not right to introduce monsters with 1 million br in fetid swamp. since when has a party of lvl 30 - 39 warriors been able to beat a monster of that power. this event is not fair for us.

GreenArrow
          S506
          Guild: TheFallen
          lvl 40 20k br

Comment

HOW DO YOU USE DIVINE LIGHT?

for the 3rd time

Comment

Another useless update made only for the full cashers players level 80. Which map can I find Elite and Boss monsters level 50 or 60? In all maps the most of monsters are level 70 or 80 with crazy battle rating. In low maps could appear them, but that maps are very vast to find one or two monster while in Erandel is more easy to find them, but there, all monsters are high levels.

CONCLUSION: More advantages for that guys. Not enough for them to be top in Arena, Class Wars, World Boss, Sylph Arena, have got all maxed, etc., etc., etc., all the day of the year, no, they need more. A lost with that noobsters!

And what happened with the Mahra? Where can I find it? Spontaneous generation or what!, and the favorite numbers of R2 are: 1, 2, and 3, the most important rewards do not exceed that little numbers! Epic Fail!

Comment

I saw wilds titles now. Does this mean that it going to be permanent change ?

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
                  HOW DO YOU USE DIVINE LIGHT?

for the 3rd time
                  when u in the wilds, u open u inventory..click on the divine light and then roll the map *** quickly as u can too see where the monsters are..not so hard ..eh..

Comment

Well, I may as well weigh in with my two bound balens.

In a game that has many time consuming things to do already, you have managed to add not minutes but hours to simple plundering and mine occupation.
                    Why would there be a level 30 elite monster in Erandel. Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
                    The ridiculously high BR of the level 80 bosses make it almost impossible to beat them unless your party has an average BR of 150K or better. Not even going to bother with the god-like mode they seem to possess as well.
                    And where's the mahra, the weapons and other gears that were previously advertised? Gold, kyanite, soul crystals, energy cores, stones for new mount and divine lights is all I have seen thus far.

Overall I am not really all that impressed with this patch, but then, I am just a player and my opinions don't mean much in the heads of developers it seems.

Toodles.

Comment

• please put more 30-40-50 level bosses for new servers instead of 3-4 70 level bosses
                      thank you

Comment

• double click n use

Comment

• Originally posted by StormcrowUS45 View Post
                          Well, I may as well weigh in with my two bound balens.

In a game that has many time consuming things to do already, you have managed to add not minutes but hours to simple plundering and mine occupation.
                          Why would there be a level 30 elite monster in Erandel. Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
                          The ridiculously high BR of the level 80 bosses make it almost impossible to beat them unless your party has an average BR of 150K or better. Not even going to bother with the god-like mode they seem to possess as well.
                          And where's the mahra, the weapons and other gears that were previously advertised? Gold, kyanite, soul crystals, energy cores, stones for new mount and divine lights is all I have seen thus far.

Overall I am not really all that impressed with this patch, but then, I am just a player and my opinions don't mean much in the heads of developers it seems.

Toodles.
                          it's about selling balens

recharging the teleporter costs balens (they aren't going to give the energy stones for long, or the divine lights for that matter) it's all about selling you more useless ****

Comment

• Originally posted by R245683981 View Post
                            double click n use
                            i didn't know it was an item. i still didn't get one

the instructions make it sound like you get 1 a day

Comment

• well another useful 7 hrs spent searching for nothing but 750k br bosses. thank you very much R2
                              IGN: princestewii
                              Class: Archer
                              Server: Kabam 86

Comment

• correction 750k br elites and over 1 mil br bosses. thank you very much R2
                                IGN: princestewii
                                Class: Archer
                                Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Working...
                                X