X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice!!!!
    no i can use my matk gem

Comment

I think the converting system is a great idea! It will definitely prove to be useful for any player. Also not sure if it is my place to ask but are you working on a system to trade between player? or maybe able to send through mail to other players? maybe some items be off limits you know to keep players from getting too powerful too quickly. i dont know. just brainstorming of things to make the game more fun and social

Comment

I would like to convert potions aswell, i sell alot of 20% health. Instead I could convert some to a 40% or higher and I would feel good.
        SirTarras

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
          how about lvl 50?
          lvl 50 like all higher gem stuff you have to buy recipes with balens in shop

Comment

Originally posted by bladewarior View Post
            lvl 50 like all higher gem stuff you have to buy recipes with balens in shop
            Lol...I doubt anyone gets lvl 5 gems from catacombs. Unless they decided to make the VIP wheel works, I don't foresee anyone getting a lvl 5 matk that they want to convert to patk or vice versa. So the conclusion is don't waste your balens on purchasing the useless transposer scroll for lvl 5 conversion
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
            X