• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

this is almost impossible T_T

Comment

Originally posted by Marell11 View Post
        this is almost impossible T_T
        Money Makes even the most impossible things...Possible...even cure cancer for that specific person
        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

LOL good luck

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
            Money Makes even the most impossible things...Possible...even cure cancer for that specific person
            Which, for the record, is the saddest thing about our world today.
            Money fix just about everything. -.-;

Comment

Originally posted by Kiaxxa View Post
              Which, for the record, is the saddest thing about our world today.
              Money fix just about everything. -.-;
              Money doesn't just "fix" things..it "runs" things, Money is what exactly? Money is "Trust" it is a bond of trust, and money is only as valuable as the people's faith in their government, with money you can "trust" to get the things you want considering you have enough for whatever it is you want. but say if every1 gained 987921349761924692648168712646496729483636 amount of money according to their country's currency...it would be hyper inflation, and that money would no longer be "trustable" meaning..if every1 has it..they can buy anything they want..meaning companies/sellers/service providers won't make a "profit" as the money is seemingless useless in that scenario and seek other forms of currency, catch my drift?
              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

is there a confirmed reply on what should we do in order to get the reward? post SS?

Comment

my event sword has 2 of 5 stats lvl10 withput refining can I claim prize?

Comment

Originally posted by mishka33 View Post
                    my event sword has 2 of 5 stats lvl10 withput refining can I claim prize?
                    If you would be able to read the activity properly, you would have noticed that it requieres 5 stats with 10 stars, not only two
                    Wartune S5 / Roaring Wetlands
                    IGN: Feona
                    Lvl 48 archer
                    Leader of the guild Courage (rank 1)

Comment

i have 4 equipment with 5 10/10, how do i claim reward? post SS or they will scan thru my account?

Comment

can i join your guild?!! sir im lvl 12 now..

Comment

Originally posted by Kiaxxa View Post
                          I'm sorry if this comes off as rude, but the fact that it's 99% impossible to get those kinds of stats without spending actual money on the game to keep your level 10 stats as they are kind of disappoints me.
                          A lot of people, including me, are disappointed in this game because the longer things go on, the more it becomes a pay to play game. :/

This is SO TRUE. More and More content involves Balens...Getting ridiculous.They took a good game and turned it into greed for sure.And don't tell me it's to pay the devs and BLAH BLAH... There is way to much content involving $.It they took a look, only 2% of the players here spend a lot of money.(If that)
                          Once again,I try a game that supposed to be fun and fair,and I get yet another cash game PAY TO WIN. Its stale and it's sad.
                          As far as getting sets for insignias,it's a bit difficult when you can't even kill most of the 40+ in BG. Also the group arena is so unmatched most of the time.
                          Guys,get a clue... You will be without players soon. Stop acting like Perfect World. Check what happened there....

Comment

It has already been said, but it probably should be said six or seven more times.

This event is utterly pointless even for people who are willing to spend the amount of money it costs, because it costs more balens to refine the gear to that extent than it does to just buy the gems in the first place. I'm not even sure it's possible to get that many refines worth of fragments in the event duration even if you do.

Maybe if it was "total amount of 10 stars on all your gear combined" with a wider assortment of rewards for everything from 1 to 40, it would be viable. Then everyone could participate in it and there would be incentives for people to balen refine as well.

Comment

ya thats true you could buy the gems cheaper then doing the contest.refine is way to expensive i went thru 1000 balens in like 4-5 clicks and ended up with 3 - 10 star stats.idc about any contest just please reduce amount of balens to hold a 10 star stat.3 balen to hold a stat would be much better for all
                              Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

R2CS_Stormaggedon , Guys... R2 Team, are you guys are mad? I have an equipament here with 4 stats with 10 star points, one of them is just 2 star point.. when i try to refine, all my stats 10 turn randomlly lower numbers, like 2,3,5,1.... SO this EVENT IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could you guys create a Fair Event, for Fair players, please?

All my friends are stopping to play because this kind of "spend-all-the-money-you-have-NOW!_[ÉVENTS]"

Please.

Thanks.
                                IGN: WezzyBahamut
                                Server: S4-Realm of Kiriyos
                                Class: Warrior
                                Guild: Genesis

Comment

Working...
                                X