Leave a comment:

• ProNab
    replied
    ~Yawnz~ Too Much For Me To Compete With -.- I Quit~

Leave a comment:

• xVinylScratchx
    replied
    Originally posted by Fluxty View Post
    Right, VIP is great and affordable. I have no problem with it. I can buy socketing rods and use gems obtained in catacombs to keep my 3rd - 4th place rank on the server I'm in. I'm just shy of level 50 with my level 3 VIP. There are just so many things in the game that require much more money in order to keep your position. I consider myself to be surrounded by big cash players, and the game almost demands I pay $10 a day to keep my refinements up, complete all my bounty quests, and rank in the top 3 on the world boss (since I'm a mage it's hard not to have to use revives, and I can't let the top ranked archers get double the gold and daru that I do on every world boss event).

I tried to compete in this challenge, but it's even nearly impossible for a modest cash player to complete. I suppose that's where my real problem is. I cannot get 5 level 10 refinements on my gear. I run out of refining crystals, and then have to refine 4 - 5 times at 250+ balens each time just get another level 10. For one 10/10 star weapon I estimate it will cost more than 4000 balens, as I spent 2000 just to get 3-10 stars. At that point the stat locking + refinement crystal costs were stacked way too high, and I gave up. I will have to try to refine my gear 1 - 2 times a day by getting refinement crystals naturally in order to stay in my budget. I hope to complete one piece of this challenge by the deadline.
    My god I am so tired I completely read your entire other post wrong. I kept reading it as you wanted VIP to BE the only ones to do activities xD

Leave a comment:

• Fluxty
    replied
    Originally posted by alucard21893 View Post
    I dont care either way. Just pointing out you can just buy 4 lv 2 gems to synthesize for a lvl 3 and you get to choose for less than this would cost, just sayin. Why even attempt something when the payout is far less than the work required to accomplish it, and since its random you may get nothing but xxxxk gold for the **** gem you sell.
    That's really exactly what I said in the second paragraph of my previous post, Alu.

But anyways, I'm going to stop complaining about it now. I'll be okay haha
    Last edited by Fluxty; 10-01-2012, 10:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R22263057
    replied
    IGN : shavier6789
    class : archer
    server :twilight arena
    i have 3 gears
    ty

Leave a comment:

• fangydangymangy
    replied
    i think the only way to get 10/10 stats would be to use balens to keep certain stats. Although its very hard to get a 10 star in the first place . This event will be near impossible for non-cashers.

Leave a comment:

• alucard21893
    replied
    I dont care either way. Just pointing out you can just buy 4 lv 2 gems to synthesize for a lvl 3 and you get to choose for less than this would cost, just sayin. Why even attempt something when the payout is far less than the work required to accomplish it, and since its random you may get nothing but xxxxk gold for the **** gem you sell.
    Last edited by alucard21893; 10-01-2012, 04:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Fluxty
    replied
    Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
    Because I would really hate to see this game turned into another CS.
    You get alot faster pace of leveling (remember cap is 80 so i know you are not there yet)
    You get to spin the VIP wheel (not the best stuff but some of it can be useful, also non vip just let it collect)
    You can buy socket rods, free players (real free players) don't have an option of obtaining socket rods.

Sooooo, don't want to VIP then dont? Duno what to tell you here.
    Why not play for free then and you save money and are still able to compete.
    Right, VIP is great and affordable. I have no problem with it. I can buy socketing rods and use gems obtained in catacombs to keep my 3rd - 4th place rank on the server I'm in. I'm just shy of level 50 with my level 3 VIP. There are just so many things in the game that require much more money in order to keep your position. I consider myself to be surrounded by big cash players, and the game almost demands I pay $10 a day to keep my refinements up, complete all my bounty quests, and rank in the top 3 on the world boss (since I'm a mage it's hard not to have to use revives, and I can't let the top ranked archers get double the gold and daru that I do on every world boss event).

I tried to compete in this challenge, but it's even nearly impossible for a modest cash player to complete. I suppose that's where my real problem is. I cannot get 5 level 10 refinements on my gear. I run out of refining crystals, and then have to refine 4 - 5 times at 250+ balens each time just get another level 10. For one 10/10 star weapon I estimate it will cost more than 4000 balens, as I spent 2000 just to get 3-10 stars. At that point the stat locking + refinement crystal costs were stacked way too high, and I gave up. I will have to try to refine my gear 1 - 2 times a day by getting refinement crystals naturally in order to stay in my budget. I hope to complete one piece of this challenge by the deadline.
    Last edited by Fluxty; 10-01-2012, 10:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• xVinylScratchx
    replied
    Originally posted by Fluxty View Post
    So I'm about to make everybody a little angry with this post:

Tell me WHY R2games' extra activities should help free players? I think the extra activities should ONLY be for cash players. Any video game you buy at a store or play online is going to cost money. R2Games basically offers you a "trial" of the game. In this trial, you are restricted from a lot of features that make things more convenient, as well as activities like this. Look at it that way. A brand new game costs $60 USD in America, don't be a freeloader.

Where R2Games has screwed up is making modest cash players like myself feel like they're being nickeled and dimed for all their cash. R2Games has targeted their games at big cash spender, and yet they wonder why they can't get their community to outsource and find them more players. I love Wartune, R2Games, but I'm just criticizing where I believe there are flaws. I think R2Games could profit much more if they targeted the game at modest cash spenders (no bias intended) in order to have the average cash player satisfied and willing to refer friends.

That brings me to another point. Why don't you guys have a referral system?
    Because I would really hate to see this game turned into another CS.
    You get alot faster pace of leveling (remember cap is 80 so i know you are not there yet)
    You get to spin the VIP wheel (not the best stuff but some of it can be useful, also non vip just let it collect)
    You can buy socket rods, free players (real free players) don't have an option of obtaining socket rods.

Sooooo, don't want to VIP then dont? Duno what to tell you here.
    Why not play for free then and you save money and are still able to compete.

Leave a comment:

• Fluxty
    replied
    So I'm about to make everybody a little angry with this post:

Tell me WHY R2games' extra activities should help free players? I think the extra activities should ONLY be for cash players. Any video game you buy at a store or play online is going to cost money. R2Games basically offers you a "trial" of the game. In this trial, you are restricted from a lot of features that make things more convenient, as well as activities like this. Look at it that way. A brand new game costs $60 USD in America, don't be a freeloader.

Where R2Games has screwed up is making modest cash players like myself feel like they're being nickeled and dimed for all their cash. R2Games has targeted their games at big cash spender, and yet they wonder why they can't get their community to outsource and find them more players. I love Wartune, R2Games, but I'm just criticizing where I believe there are flaws. I think R2Games could profit much more if they targeted the game at modest cash spenders (no bias intended) in order to have the average cash player satisfied and willing to refer friends.

That brings me to another point. Why don't you guys have a referral system?

Leave a comment:

• SpEeDdEvill
    replied
    not wasting anything for this xD

Leave a comment:

• Racegirl
    replied
    Nobody will take part in this event, not balen users or people that play for free. For people that play for free it is impossible to get 5 times a 10/10 star rating on 1 piece and for balen users, well they should have all the gems they need already. This event failed before it even started. Good job.

Leave a comment:

• dethmatic
    replied
    lol, not a very good event at all...oh well just goes to show its all about the money

Leave a comment:

Working...
X