• nasrish
    replied
    gameboy

hi friend hows home

Leave a comment:

• nofuluk
    replied
    Originally posted by shirokane View Post
    You really need to start helping free players with events R2 games, making them possible to get things like socket rods.
    I am a cash player (not a hard one but casher) and I´m not liking a bit the way you are treating free players, if they go go we will too, it´s not fun to fight the same 20 ppl over and over again each day lol. This behaviour is ruining competition in the game so please help free players a bit or we all loose here
    Will be so hard for you include some crypt keys or socket rods in Check-in rewards? Cash player will still pay so they dont have to wait months to have all the stuff they want.
    The astral activity was much better designed than this one.

Shirokane
    Lvl 51 Knight S1
    yep..100% agreed..

Leave a comment:

• demonlism
    replied
    haha another event to get USD, lol R2games =))

Leave a comment:

• shirokane
    replied
    You really need to start helping free players with events R2 games, making them possible to get things like socket rods.
    I am a cash player (not a hard one but casher) and I´m not liking a bit the way you are treating free players, if they go go we will too, it´s not fun to fight the same 20 ppl over and over again each day lol. This behaviour is ruining competition in the game so please help free players a bit or we all loose here
    Will be so hard for you include some crypt keys or socket rods in Check-in rewards? Cash player will still pay so they dont have to wait months to have all the stuff they want.
    The astral activity was much better designed than this one.

Shirokane
    Lvl 51 Knight S1
    Last edited by shirokane; 09-30-2012, 10:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Relion24
    replied
    If you would have said 5 attributes with 8/10 stars or so it would be possible for anybody to do it (even when balens raise your chance a lot) I don't mind spending "some" money. But sorry, this event would cost a fortune in balens to do...

Leave a comment:

• Kiaxxa
    replied
    I'm sorry if this comes off as rude, but the fact that it's 99% impossible to get those kinds of stats without spending actual money on the game to keep your level 10 stats as they are kind of disappoints me.
    A lot of people, including me, are disappointed in this game because the longer things go on, the more it becomes a pay to play game. :/

Leave a comment:

• R2958070
    replied
    hi arena 2 are bad joke.....poor stale....the game are only to people lvl 35-50........grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Leave a comment:

• Cerden
    replied
    Not attempting this either. End up with useless gems. :/

Leave a comment:

• nofuluk
    replied
    all 10 stars ? haha..u gotta be kidding me..its impossible but well...money..its all about money..duh..
    Last edited by nofuluk; 09-30-2012, 09:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Duration: 10/1 – 10/7 23:59
    Server: All Servers

Description: Looking to test your blacksmithing skills? Refine any of your level 30+ equipment at the Blacksmith until all five of its attributes have a level 10/10 Star rating and be rewarded, based on the prizes listed below. The more equipment you refine, the greater the rewards!

Reward: You will be rewarded various Gem Packs as you refine more pieces of equipment.
    • 1 piece of equipment – Lvl 3 – 5 Gem Pack x1
    • 2 pieces of equipment – Lvl 3-5 Gem Pack x2
    • 3 pieces of equipment – Lvl 3-5 Gem Pack x4
    • 4 pieces of equipment – Lvl 3-5 Gem Pack x8
    • 5 pieces of equipment – Lvl 5 Gem Pack x3
    do i post screen shot here? or?

Leave a comment:

• Chappy76
    replied
    Totally not impressed by this offer. Sorry R2 people but not even going to try for this one.

Chappy
    Archer/Mage/Knight
    Bunch of different lvls, guilds, and servers

Leave a comment:

• R23333671
    replied
    this possible but i cant log in

Leave a comment:

• znipe4
    replied
    Originally posted by scottg1990 View Post
    random, sadly.
    it really is sad. its hard to get that kind of equipment yet the reward is a random lvl3-5 gem. hope they get much more higher reward. like:
    1 equipment is a 3kind lvl3 gem (PATK/PDEF/MDEF) for Archer/Knight (MATK/MDEF/PDEF) for mages. 1 each
    2 equipment is a 3kind lvl3 gem (PATK/PDEF/MDEF) for Archer/Knight (MATK/MDEF/PDEF) for mages. 2 each
    3 equipment is a 3kind lvl3 gem (PATK/PDEF/MDEF) for Archer/Knight (MATK/MDEF/PDEF) for mages. 1 each
    4 equipment is a 3kind lvl3 gem (PATK/PDEF/MDEF) for Archer/Knight (MATK/MDEF/PDEF) for mages. 2 each + 1 drill
    5 equipment is a 3kind lvl5 gem (PATK/PDEF/MDEF) for Archer/Knight (MATK/MDEF/PDEF) for mages. 1 each + 2 drill

thats should be great reward for that hard event. ^_^

Leave a comment:

• scottg1990
    replied
    Originally posted by znipe4 View Post
    is the reward a fix level Gem or just a random lvl3 - 5 Gem?
    random, sadly.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X