X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
    Oh Em Gee Haaaaccckkkeeerr lolz Jk Jk o/ GG~

CAIN>Courage ._.
    Lol...CAIN>Courage? Last I checked in the rankings, Courage > CAIN. Only pros there are Onimad, Esther and Asmirandah. The rest are just not worth mentioning.
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

that archer is so weak.. argh my eyes!

Comment

Originally posted by bladewarior View Post
        that archer is so weak.. argh my eyes!
        Please post ur lvl 46 archer stats then. I'd like to see how much stronger you are at lvl 46

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
          Lol...CAIN>Courage? Last I checked in the rankings, Courage > CAIN. Only pros there are Onimad, Esther and Asmirandah. The rest are just not worth mentioning.
          Guild ranking can b tricky. at least we had 99% actives. we can b no 1 but i prefer active than keeping high BR of non-active players. i'm not pro.. i'm still learning from PRONOOB.
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
            Guild ranking can b tricky. at least we had 99% actives. we can b no 1 but i prefer active than keeping high BR of non-active players. i'm not pro.. i'm still learning from PRONOOB.
            XD I'm not an officer so I can't kick inactive ppl =P besides most of the high BR players quit due to R2's way of doing things. It does get irritating when they just keep churning out new servers but do nothing to spice up the older servers with more events meant for everyone instead of just cash spenders. Even the cost of items requiring balens is quite high along with a near useless VIP which the wheel will never give you any decent rewards and the only bonus i can see is the additional kyanite from plunder along with lesser honor lost when dying in BG after u reach crusader rank. speaking of BG, they still haven't done anything about afk players too...all these makes it hard to keep players being more active or even motivate players to get stronger...

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
              Please post ur lvl 46 archer stats then. I'd like to see how much stronger you are at lvl 46
              I wish I could, at lvl 46 I'm already at 9k+ patk

Why I say so, I've higher guild lvl skills upgraded, higher gems, higher daru engraving, better equipments stats. Sorry + i cant post it .. way too far from lvl 46..

Comment

This will make it difficult on our non cash players

Comment

Working...
                X