No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Limited Sepulcrum Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another reason I quit this game last night. Whenever the "off"servers start catching up, they give the R2 servers another "helping hand" They did it with Class Wars, they did it with Sylph proc in TOK and they will just keep on doing it until you lemmings stop jumping off the cliff and stop paying for ANYTHING.

Comment

I'd like to voice my opinion on this.

This is a horrible promotion. But, the fact that all these other platforms are being left out of it is just stupid. Why shouldn't they get the opportunity to waste their money they way they want to. Also to the next person voicing that this is an R2 forum, I would like to direct you to the Kabam forum within the R2 forum and show that at no time were any event announced within that forum. So people coming here and complaining about it not being Kabam or Kong or Armor being involved I'd like you to take that comment stick it in a box and bury it somewhere deep down where the rest of us can't see it. Oh and to those replying with that reasoning of this is an R2 forum I'd also like to say...Heres your sign...

Comment

Working...
      X