[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 7/31 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 7/31 @ 3:30 AM EST

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 31st of July at 3:30 AM EST, (0:30 PST, 7:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch notes:
    • 1. Fixed a bug in which some chests in the Wilds could not be reached.

Only one bug fix what about BOSS Sucubu when u kill it u are stuck in fight, place a mini map on the big map so u know where u are and where u have been and don't run in circles all day

Comment

Also I wanna be able to see what people in my party also see.

What is the point of making a group if we can't actually see where is everybody?

Comment

why you even making a maintenance without out any update ? we are already falling behind .

Comment

What about spirit of electro unkillable, and teleport not working.
          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Please again.. fix the mpd, spire, tok auto logged out bug please. Thank you.
            “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

whay no pun apoolo and hades selll in shop?????????

Comment

I second this.
                Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
                Only one bug fix what about BOSS Sucubu when u kill it u are stuck in fight, place a mini map on the big map so u know where u are and where u have been and don't run in circles all day

Name:Illuminatic
                Server:
                250 Willow Brook
                Character: Mage
                Level: 64
                Battle Rating: 103,722
                Guild: OverKill

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                  Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 31st of July at 3:30 AM EST, (0:30 PST, 7:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch notes:
                  • 1. Fixed a bug in which some chests in the Wilds could not be reached.
                  okay why would you do a maintenance on servers that you just took down for 4-6 hours?? so basically we miss out on stuff because you guys need to do a maintenance which is another event thrown in there after a server merger really don't make sense to me. Oh and btw if you guys actually listened to your players alot more would stay to play and actually buy stuff, Sony messed up the same way with SWG and u see what happen to that.
                  IGN: Wickked
                  Level: 80
                  Class: Archer
                  Guild: Skypea
                  Server: 186 Windhollow
                  Br- 308 M

Comment

Remove the damn lame announcements when someone uses Divine Light in wilds, its very annoying and when this game runs like **** we dont need announcements who fills up your screen.
                    Player: sunshinε
                    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                    Level: 80
                    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

XD Maintenance hehe i can not buy vip i writed my paysafe suport and e say my dis is the wartuner2games.com problem.
                      When you 4-6 hours maintenance reparier dis i am from hungary and in moment can paysafecard buy, see and reparier billing site.
                      I have 100X prob buy this sh... vip can not.

Comment

Originally posted by R280734113 View Post
                        XD Maintenance hehe i can not buy vip i writed my paysafe suport and e say my dis is the wartuner2games.com problem.
                        When you 4-6 hours maintenance reparier dis i am from hungary and in moment can paysafecard buy, see and reparier billing site.
                        I have 100X prob buy this sh... vip can not.
                        huh! you can buy VIPs anytime. maintenance is not about fixing the purchase of individual.
                        Last edited by EdGrr; 07-30-2014, 06:24 AM.
                        “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Please fix when we use teleport to direct the boss on wilds it is freeze, and we must relogin again the wartune

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                            huh! you can buy VIPs anytime? maintenance is not about fixing the purchase of individual.
                            Whooo never thought this will ever happen --- but i got to give you 100% right
                            “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                            George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                            S416 - Whispering Hills
                            Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

for one bug 4-6 hours cmonnn

Comment

Working...
                              X