No announcement yet.

[Event] Magic Pot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horrible event, seeing only garbage drops on our server. Need to lower prices and increase rewards otherwise not participating.

Comment

gratz to all for lvl 2 refinement crystal
      Riamba

Comment

Ill be honest, I spent 20$ on the magic pot and got refinement crystals and gold. About 200 SC and 40 whips. The biggest thing I got was the 200 mahra and i see a lot on my server getting the same drop quite often. Maybe its luck but considering how much it costs to refine the sylph anyways, I find it a bonus. The magic pot event in itself is a total rip, unless you intend on dropping 100-200 on it which in my opinion would be ridiculous, but there are some that do it. All in all another event to fill the Devs wallets.

BTW, the only reason we all keep on playing this game is hopes for a set of events that will eventually give us all something decent. Maybe its the patches. But just so you all know, we are all grasping at smoke, because you and I both know an event that actually has decent drops without even having to put a decent amount of money in it will never come our way. I mean come on guys, think about it. 2250 imperial shards for a sylph? you rack up about 300 if your lucky from the free boxes. And if your lucky enough to do that you damn sure aint lucky enough to pull a sylph right out of the box lol. Stop hanging onto the smoke and filling these Dev's wallets with your hard earned money. Just an opinion lol
        Last edited by Soloran; 07-31-2014, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Soloran View Post
          The magic pot event in itself is a total rip, unless you intend on dropping 100-200 on it which in my opinion would be ridiculous
          Yep and to top it all off, the top prize is a silly looking donkey...now they are just mocking us

Comment

Why no free Hammers? What is the fear with one or two free Hammers? Do not think that with that free Hammers anyone could get any decent rewards. You know with that low possibility it would need to much attempts to get good rewards, so, I do not know to give one or two for free. Other thing: Bad balance in monsters´ Battle Rating, only 70 and 80 Bosses, bad rewards, and 1200 Mystery Stones for a +30 mount? JAJAJA, congratulations R2, very funny update!

Comment

Hi
              can we have the equipment exchange event again please? Or do you know when we will have it?
              Was last month but I missed and I really need that new gear.

Comment

good thing about this event is [ lvl. 2 refinement crystals ]x 200/400/600. if it was not there i would have tried it probably, because transfer luck would show people getting good things.
                On a different note its 1st time ever I have seen someone advertising "better luck next time" with so much zest.
                Sarcasm Intended

Comment

give 5 hammers free and all love it
                  Low Casher Just VIP
                  S389 LeonidasGR

Comment

After 300~ spins. Loot:12m gold/60m daru
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2014-08-01 16.39.57.png
Views:	2
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	1692067
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2014-08-01 16.38.19.png
Views:	2
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	1692068

No mount though.

Comment

Magic pot....

seriously, this is probably the worst i've ever seen the drop rates since i've been playing this game. If you guys want us to spend our money here, u have to give us something in return, besides useless daru, gold, and mount whips, and the occasional refinement crystal.. lvl 2... which is just **** considering everyone in my server is using lvl 6. Just really irritates me considering mounts is something i always try to get, if nothing else, and you make it almost impossible to get it. Well newsflash were not spending thousands of dollars at a time, so yall need to get real. My personal opinion i'd just take out the pot if you can't do any better then this ****. i get better prizes from a blitz then spending 100 bucks on the magic pot.
                      peace
                      ~beatrix~

Comment

Thank you for removing this event. You should probably pack it away deep within a devs backside, and stop demoralizing players with it.

Comment

Working...
                        X