No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Maintenance on August 6th @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is bu.ll I leveled I want a rollback I didn't even claim exp quests or stay for tree
    US West
    Pearl Lake

Comment

• hmmmmmm s360 please

Comment

• New patch,alot of new item,..and stil no 9999 item stack ? good job R2,..

Comment

• Give us block back to 4% or give us auction house. Undo that stupid change!!

Comment

• toooo much bugs now..... fix it! R2....

Comment

• why not west?

Comment

• Originally posted by Itachi-i View Post
                Another useless update is coming. You should first fix the bugs and the lag troubles. Another thing is remove the Chat window, that thing has no use, only noobsters use for insult to others and spam all the day. If someone leaves the tank trials, the noobster comes and use the chat to insult him/her, if someone completes a legend armor, the noobsters come and say "congrats...,". If anyone is interested in chats, I know a few chats rooms. I am very tired of that announce, "Hero uses Divine..., etc", "Congratulations to lucky guy to get....,etc." too. Remove the chat and that useless things!
                This is a mmorpg. If you don't want to play with others or chat with others. Then don't play mmos. The chat window is fine. Quit crying so much.

Comment

• this is garbage .... why not make it for all servers

Comment

• My love We shall get married and max it to cap O_O
                    Crystal Saga ♥^~^♥
                    Godiva
                    Priest

"Peace love and Pixie Sticks!
                    :o:o:o:o

Comment

• Marriage in a game, have you guys lost all your marbles. Thats ******* insane, I am stunned that you even dare to play on peoples feelings to have such thing in a game, only idiots think thats fun or cool in a game. It's not possible to love someone true a game. Well now you lost some more big spenders, couse i am also now leaving the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by R210702107 View Post
                        Marriage in a game, have you guys lost all your marbles. Thats ******* insane, I am stunned that you even dare to play on peoples feelings to have such thing in a game, only idiots think thats fun or cool in a game. It's not possible to love someone true a game. Well now you lost some more big spenders, couse i am also now leaving the game.
                        Its actually more like cooperating with friends to get more buffs and bonuses, not really much love invloved unless your partner plays thea game that is

Comment

• "1. Added a Marriage system

Sex add too? "

well actually, about 9 months later (!!!) give or take, they are adding children! (true)
                          Last edited by Hawkwinde; 08-06-2014, 10:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R29699795 View Post
                            Why we have only crit astral red? where is enchanded willdestroyer red?

idk if u see the pattern only those astral that affect the stat(br) directly is made red and other remain orange/yellow. so yeah that's what i observed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Numbnuts View Post
                              if you get a red will destroyer,i want a red determination astral too
                              good one.

Comment

• s350 pzztoo

Comment

Working...
                                X