Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CONTEST CLOSED - Share Your Best Wartune Memory - Increased Rewards!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONTEST CLOSED - Share Your Best Wartune Memory - Increased Rewards!

UPDATE: Winners have been selected!

LadyMarina09 S467

AKATSUKI S457

NaughtyMage S208

WalkinDeader S130

Shenaniganz S374

Parsy S389

XnoName S196

Catelina S474

Tinkerbleah S273

Mellon S411

Thank you all for the warm memories, and thank you for participating. Here's to two more years of Wartune!

-----------------------------------------------
    Wartune is 2 years old! It has been a long journey, filled with adventure and excitement.

In your time playing Wartune, what was your favorite moment? Is there something you remember vividly? Perhaps a Guild story, an amazing fight you had, or just a funny moment during your travels in Balenor.

Share your story with us for a chance to win an amazing prize! Ten lucky winners will be granted an awesome prize pack containing:

Cerulean Wings x1
    Gold x1,000,000
    Daru x1,000,000
    Lvl. 1-3 Gem Pack x2

Rules:
    - Minimum 20 Words
    - No profanity
    - Entries must be posted before the 18th of August, 2014, at 11:59PM EDT
    - Include your character name and server number

Example:
    My favorite time had to do with another player who used to always beat me. He would always beat me in battlegrounds. He leveled up and I stopped seeing him. After a month, Class Wars was going on and I saw him. He was +10 levels on me and my Sylph Delphic 1-shot him. I was shocked! This guy was over ten levels higher and used to crush me. I really liked seeing how much my character improved in only a month.

- Iroquois Pliskin, S54

So read the rules, submit your posts, and good luck!
    Winners will chosen at random, and notified via forum PM.

It is an addiction - play Wartune! Always promise myself not to play anymore, but always come back here .And always finds something new and interesting. Thank you!
    Aurora, S490

Comment

when i played this wartune im so amazed because for me wartune is the best game ever that ill play.On my first time expirience in this game i dont know how to get a high br so that when im fighting on the enemy im always killed.But i do not give up in that time.Now 8 months i played this games and my br is 85k+.All i know on this game ill write on my pocket book.Thats the reasons why my characher so strong now for me but i know im still weak for those who have highest br on me.I do my best to get a high B.R.

I wish the creator of this wartune was make fusion gems like this (PATK+HP+GEM ESSENCE)
      I want to add also sylph mixer.Its the combination of 2 sylph with different element to form a new stronger slyph that has combined skills..Like electro+water=electre

thanks to the creator of this game

-Ernmore Ravine,S89
      Last edited by sniperarcher; 08-14-2014, 06:15 PM.

Comment

my memories is when i first time hit 100k BR in 64 level,before that i was really weak,just 50k bR on 54 then 65k BR in 59 lvl>
        fandys(s430)
        Server: Isle Of Coriana (S430)
        Name: DarkLord
        Class:Mage
        Guild:maxgamer
        level : 72
        BR : 951996 ,still counting
        sylph :GAIA
        cash for mount only

Comment

my favorite moment should be the time I just started this game =) (dec 2012 - early 2013). That time I feel excited about the game features, guild members, how I promote from members to asst guild master etc

especially Guild Battles that time, seeing our guild growing from rank 3 to rank 1 at last! All of us were so excited about it!

That name is called "Defiant", Guild Master is TarkaBear, still miss him but guess he will not come back, and soon we won for a few GB the monsters in defiant quitted, and soon it broke and that's my guild memory before I am being the guild master of the current guild - United =)

SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
          IGN: Kimwong
          CLASS: Knight
          (just copied from my signature XD)
          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
          IGN: Kimwong
          CLASS: Knight
          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

when the game gem event glitched and we could make lvl5 gem and recieve infinite rewards....then the servers got reset till midnight for about 2hours i had lvl80 soul all lvl7/8 gems and max'd all mount stats

MrButtSlap wartune. com S104

Comment

Hello R2_Austin. Here is my story, and i am gonna say it even if i risk to be banned. Few months ago, i was a level 66 Archer with less than 60K BR, and played game trying to improve my stats to be in line with other players on same level with me. I`ve tryied do all was in my power,to increase my stats, and was bit dissapointed of my char, and thinkin to leave the game, till one day, when my mother`s sister kid, who`s playing a char on same server with me, but with better financial possibilities asked me if i want to take his account(for free), and play with it, a 2 levels archer with almost 70K BR, and a better char. I was so happy, and i accepted. From that moment, i started to play, and do almost all to mentain the line, even invest a bit from my low money resources. That day was my happy Wartune day, cause i becomed a better char, and maded me feel lucky in a game that almost all times makes me feel reverse of it. But that didnt stop me to help others who need my help, with anything i can help them.
              Now is up to G.M`s ,Devs and other higher officers from R2 Headquaters if you gonna ban my acc or not. Not all players can afford to spend lot of money in this game, a bit unbalanced. Some of them somethimes dont have even what to but on table to eat from a day to another, but this game is a joy for them.

Known as RynoS- S262 Archer, Lvl74
              89K BR without blessing weel.

Comment

My favorite time is the first pass of moonevil den(nightmare). Our party was in there for about 2 hours making up strategies to breakthrough with low br, before sylph was implemented (mtw were as rare then as mahra nowadays). We finally got it right and it was such a rush...
                It was so challenging and the fact that we passed was a reward itself.

Tinkerbleah, S273 - The Outpost

Comment

my story is about how i knew about this game.

1 subscriber was complaining that he wasn't able to login to this game. i keep on monitoring that account for our admins update until

my curiousity hit me to try this game. At my first time in the game i felt it was a chicken game that the monster are easy to kill but

as soon i level up the quests and monsters are becoming difficult and the rest is history.

IGN : ParaDoX(s44)

Comment

Finally got my wings after months of savin an failin (farmin half asleep is not a good idea, lost 600 or so bb on there and so on). As non casher it was kinda a moment to remeber few months back. To make it even a sweeter day, we passed tok normal too that day. 40k br's were enough back then for it lol

Kabam S67 Gimmick
                    Kabam -57 Archer
                    Kabam -67 Knight
                    Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

well, most of the game change really fast. Still remember when i 1st started play wartune, got 5x MPD a day, catacomb can do 3x a day, not much casher player coz barely got nice items to buy. Suddenly, things changed, lots of items can be brought, lots of cashier, cant keep up anymore.

hi Kimwong ^^, still remember meeting you, sale and Hyachin in GA. Me with Skyraiki and Baconator and both team barely can win either your team or mine. But now, everything changes with both of them quit. just do GA for quest/finish attempt.

Arch, S66

Comment

my favourate moment was when i killed someone16k br more than me my hades was criting very good and ofc stun helped so yeah my favourate moment was that

NAME:YADGHOST

SERVER:S416

CLASS:MAGE

BR:80K

Comment

my the best moment:
                          when I started this game, and i invited my ex-boyfriend to play this game,
                          then me and him to be one team from a low level to level 80(different class). we are support each other.
                          that means this game has made me closer to him

Lhyly, S85
                          need your support, guys

Comment

my favorite moment in this game is when my big bro buy ballen for me

IGN :thoribra, Server 309, class archer

Comment

my favorite time is when i got 30k br in lvl 38, it makes me like monster in bg.. Everyone say hi to me and want not to attack them.. but i still kill them..

Boycs s450

Comment

Working...
                              X