Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/14 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why r2 games reduce the bar exp?? now i need to be lvl 70 to make hs up???? this game is getting worst and worst X( it;s all about money here.....make the bar exp the same! I need 4610k exp for next hs and the max off exp bar it's 4130k exp..how can i do that without lvl-ing??? R2 can u awnsear?

Comment

• What happend to the PvP points? And the Warrior's Mark? I was due 1 next saturday.

Also, what will we do with the epic weapon / armor shards alreadt bought? I have 25 each, now we need only 15.

Comment

• Make something good..not worst!!!! i'n not a big casher...but still buy balens..now i have a reson to buy-it? those boxes from HOT are so stupid..nothing good there u have to buy at least 300 boxes for that stupid mount card, then what>? balens bong and money the same. Make somehting good with this game not worst and worst! AND MAKE THE BAR EXP BACK LIKE IT WAS!!!!!

Comment

• Bosses in the wild are stupid strong now. Tried to kill a lvl 60 spirit of wind with a team of 4 ~100k BR each, died 3 times before getting it to 3 bars of health. So, no more bosses for most of us if that boss was normal.
          Sky trail seems to have gotten harder also.

And again, what about the warrior marks that we had comming this week? What about the epic shards we already bought?

Comment

• Think they fixed res reduction problem. Only logical answer, was taking about 50-60% more dmg fighting apollo. So they didn't make them harder, just the same difficulty they should be.

Comment

• The new-look is awesome, i like it so much specially the hits shapes, but why didn't u change the music also?? we really need 2 change what we hear for a while..

Comment

• Lagyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

• Gang,

What is going on with Talents and HS with this new EXP reduction? Now at Level 64 you cannot get to 28 and at 69 you cannot get to the previous cap.This means people that already have that talent level are at a major advantage. Is there some kind of plan to adjust this or are we all just screwed?

Help?

Solraq the Damned

Comment

• u reduce exp,,,u should fix the exp req for tallent., ohh come on r2,,they all can stun us.

Comment

• Well, I must say I'm very happy with almost everything that came with this patch. Especially the changes in ToK and the lower requirement for gears. New mpd's ok too. Finally something really new. But hell, how do you expect us to play when the lag is so huge? I mean, both my computer and internet aren't bad. Not the best either, but still... And although I cleared the cache I went all through the 15 rounds in team arena without being able to see my own toon, let alone my party or worse, my opponent team. This makes no sense at all to me. I hope it's only temporary. Otherwise I will have to quit.

P.s. R2 guys, please note that if I (and other people) quit, there will be less players spending cash on your game. Our money is all you care about, we know. So...think...
                      P.p.s. if the client was available for all the platforms, the lag issues would be finally be solved. Partly at least. Take it as a hint...

Comment

• Signet Training Tokens - where do we get them now that the "dreaded" wheel of fortune has taken over?

Comment

• resume of the update: THEY MAJOR SCREWED UP THE GAME!!!

Comment

• nice new changes but some are not.

Like all have been saying HS exp messed up. I understand u want us to get us to 80 quicker but the thing is dungeons are already hard enuff with our tiny br's and HS made it possible to build BR. Which is not the case now.

Ok i understood that skytrails would get the anti slow buff, but every boss in mpd too. Really? I mean why have df/slow runes at all. ITS TOTALLY USELESS. Spending 4 talent points for something i cant even use. I use to beat the DT NM last boss solo archer but now its nearly impossible to do it with 2 archers. grp with 80k brs. If ur saying we are too low now for that,than how are we suppose to stay this level since the xp cap has been lowered and i cant get another HS level till i am 71.

And really no more signets? why we cant all play this game everyday we miss stuff due to RL

Also ppl about the lag, refresh and refresh alot. it goes away but i need to refresh everty third fight in order to get it to normal.

U made it impossible for non casher/semi casher to compete. GJ

66 archer
                            Last edited by schaduwkloon; 08-14-2014, 09:02 PM.

Comment

• Why would you(developers) take away power only from the Knights? This was a horrific patch and must have been designed to get players out of the game due to quota income being made? Seriously though, how can you handicap one group of the game? Please address this issue.

Comment

• This game will be more and more for cashers. Only way to try and change R2, 7th Roads, or who ever lead this its to stop paying VIP. I already stop paying for VIP on all 3 accounts thats -21 bucks for this greedy peeps. If all peeps stop paying VIP, maybe and just maybr Those greedy peeps will think about make game even. +Its so stupid that female and female can be married, or male and male. I dont have nothing against peeps who love same gender its just not normal. The better make adopt child system or something for same gender marriage.

Comment

Working...
                                X