Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/14 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want a refund for double skills. There is no point in having them if EVERYTHING is immune to deep freeze. Kiss my ***.

Comment

• this maintenance has changed the whole game...
      deepfreeze has become completely useless skill...
      the knights intercept has become a random single target skill...
      dont know if any mage skill has changed in some way...
      this requires a huge adaptation in skillswork wich is completely against the archers nature in battle...
      on the other hand... maybe the majority of players are happy now since so many mages and knights have complained bout the archers...
      not happy and will find out if i can adapt to this new game...
      Ingame Name : Innominatum
      Server : S229 - Saber Dunes
      Class : Archer

Comment

• we lost signet training and now we can't do any advanced daily recovery))

Comment

• well i hate the fact...then i opend my char after maintenance...and find out i'm level 65 now...i didn't even finish my taletns for level 64....and now i'm leveling up fast to 70 and my talents can't be upgraded...well that kinda suck...it's my char my way to play...and now they are doing all to mess up the way i and almost all other players are playing..and build ther char...the exp to level up are lower...but exp for talents didnt change...i'd be happy if u put that back to normal ..i want my char 64 agen

Comment

• cross-server arena is bugged today can you fix it please when you have the time

Comment

• My personal definition of maintenance. Seriously, it works every time:

"An event in which is lead by R2 Games in an attempt to fix bugs or update the game. This event prevents players from logging onto their chosen servers, and playing the actual game for a time period of 4 - 6 hours. Sometimes Maintenance may last longer. After this period of time expires, players will log back into the game only to find that the bugs that were supposed to have been eradicated still cease to exist while new bugs have appeared. As well as this, the lag has seemingly increased. This usually requires another Maintenance to go down."

Might be wrong, but it's just a template. ;3
              To Willow:
              Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

• Congratulations on well and truly ******* up the game i love and is my obsession. Oh well welcome bk real life
                BigRed

Comment

• hmm we canot enter arena and we canot enter bg ???? how to finish class advansementh when canot enter bg so inposible to get 3 wins ??? game is totali buged
                  ❤PaTeNcE❤
                  Even the future has an end

Comment

• Bug with battleground and MP Arena today

Comment

• Can you mt again all the servers? I can manige the lag but no arena or bg ? Hope the gb is not bugged .. but who knows

Comment

• no more freeze, just when i got hercules skill... no bg, no arena... but how lucky r2 is, stuff like marriage and stuff that cost money is never bugged. btw... when u guys really cant fix Dark Succuba, is it so hard to just remove her from wilds? ***, im at a total loss of words since that new patch!!!!
                        | LadyMacaria | R2 S91 Streganna Plateau | Knightmare | Level 80 | BR: 10,3 Mill |

Comment

• R2 know patch is broken but still force it on other servers.
                          Just contempt for their clients.
                          BigRed

Comment

• hey, i cant do arena,,, the group make me confusing... And how to make it start???????????

Comment

• now even more broken
                              mpd cant attack mobs
                              cant kill sylphs in atoll
                              BigRed

Comment

• They will listen when all heavy cashers stop spending money for them, believe me
                                If only player like me complain to them, they wont listen, never
                                I used to be vip player (i know, just vip not much) but i stop being vip 3 months ago or so, not worth it to spent anymore for them
                                I'll keep playing, but not like before, eager to play, if R2 game always like this, i'll quit anyway, not only me i think
                                Just do whatever u wanna do R2, just dont regret when they stop giving u money :P

[S3] Worg Lair
                                Elite
                                Kenji

Ordinary person with extraordinary imagination

Comment

Working...
                                X