Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/14 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems like you need a nother maintenance where's bg? server 312 and its joint server arent seeing any.. pffft work on that please

Comment

• Armorgames server 6 & Sever 3 - NO BATTLEGROUND THIS MORNING

You're going to aggravate many players. Good job.

Comment

• Fix the lag take away everything but fix this damn lag nothing loads can't wb takes 5mins to attack for 2 rounds

bg is a joke im dead before i can even see skill pannel among many more things fix the damn lag

Comment

• pretty sure every1 agrees this was a fail patch. was clearly not ready. way too many bugs and lag that were seen in test servers and were never fixed. hope it can be fixed soon

Comment

• BRING BAcK THE BATTLEGROUNDS

Comment

• Bring back Bg and wilds got funny black boxes at times and the map bosses go funny, one min its a certain list then it ends up being another and the timer hasnt ended soooooo theres tht

Comment

• You have to realize, these people are out for money and only money. They won't fix things unless they see it as a profit venture. So far, nothing has been.

If as so many before us have said; if the top cashers stop spending, they *might* actually do something, but that's a huge MIGHT.

And they all know it's true, even the mods ... you'll see once this post is either removed or my account is banned. Why? Because it's true and they don't admit it.

All things in this game are working as intended, they will never fix things unless it is broken to a point that the game is unplayable, since they can't gain $$ from it.

Comment

• Where is bg????????????????????????
                  [S369] Venom Creek
                  Archer
                  Lvl80
                  BR - 450K
                  CW - 36

Dont make me angry - just wanna have a fun

Comment

• You know the adage, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"? Well, you developers really screwed the pooch on this one.
                    • Wilds are insanely SLOW (now slower than ever). Much of time when I try to attack something, it responds with "You aren't there yet".
                    • Arena is also insanely slow -- by the time my graphics are loaded -- we're well into the second round of attacks.
                    • Going from Cloud City to City (and vice versa) is a drag with that STUPID loading screen that would hang from time to time.
                    • Weddings are a joke for means to gather up more money (in terms of balens).
                    • World Boss is a crawl.

If I get warned or banned from forums, so be it.
                    Last edited by JohnHighway; 08-15-2014, 12:28 PM.
                    Character: Kathyra L80 Knight
                    Server: S8 Kabam - US East

Comment

• It would be nice to have BATTLEGROUNDS WORKING

Comment

• Well thanks R2 fro screwing up the wild bosses, i mean they werent easy before, and now they are just stupid hard, im lvl 76, so i wont get rewards from 60 bosses and 70 bosses are way hard to kill now. Do something useful for a change and fix something, damn lazy goodfornothing hobos

Comment

• There is nothing wrong with spending 20 or 30 bucks a month to play a game as that is the average online games charge as a monthly fee to play, But on a supposedly free to play as long as whale cashers so stupid as to know how to play a easy game that they have to keep sinking money (100's to 1000's of dollars) into a game and letting their money play for them just so they can inflate their egos or just to be able to have any kind of enjoyment in their sorry lifes, this game will keep getting worse, R2 thinks if the whale cashiers keep spending money the game must not be broken so they won't do a thing to fix anything as their past has proven. If anybody takes offense to this then you must be a whale cahier!!! Ok i'm ready to be banned for this post, guess you can tell i have had enough and need the rest.

Comment

• To be honest, I am a spender, very much irregular spender (sometimes ranging from $10 or sometimes could be reaching $200), and I am doing it for fun, and not for gloating how great I could ever be nor bullying someone. It's a game, and I just spend to do stuff that I want to do.
                            Back on the bigger issue, I'm certainly not too happy with the huge update. Everything is slowed and I'm not even interested in marrying someone in this game. Not even take a glance to consider marrying someone here as one real life marriage is just enough. Additional marriage will give me more headaches than what I have right now (with this game).
                            I'm totally unhappy for now (though I know things will be better once the flash has stored a lot of stuff from the game) and it would even cause me to load for 30 minutes for a multiplayer dungeon (you can imagine how nasty it was) and my internet was being good that time...
                            Now, I understand this is a huge issue that goes over time, but for next time purposes, I really wish R2 to help us with a more "user-friendly" updates, and that we don't have to have huge "downloads" to do in here.

Comment

• well done r2 u just maneged to kill the game for me totaly bringing down the exp on ppl lower then 70
                              WELL DONE i cant put exp into talents anymore and this way r2 is forcing me to level up with only 92k br
                              well done im done now this was the final thing that made me leave this game most likely u will lsoe more ppl this way
                              R2 u can be proud of ur self not thinking about what ur NEW things will mean for ppl

In case ur wondering I QUIT

Comment

• This Patch, too bad for Knight. You want all character to be critical type? Block not useful anymore and much crit stats.

Comment

Working...
                                X