Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/14 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArchMageDaze View Post
    And they forgot to mention the little detail of the fact legendary shards will all be on-sale in Guild Shop now, so no more farming for Insignia and Crypt Tokens, it can all be bought! (Well besides the Jewels/Rings in Crypt ofc)
    Aren't they already all on sale? I can go buy a 70 legendary shard for (a crazy) 800 guild contribution, 5 a day.

Or is there something I'm missing

Comment

Originally posted by Adiroit View Post
      Aren't they already all on sale? I can go buy a 70 legendary shard for (a crazy) 800 guild contribution, 5 a day.

he means the epic 70 weapon.armour,helm,neck shards which you need insig for..they can now be bought in guild shop as of patch 3.1

Comment

Originally posted by Adiroit View Post

Yeah. What Numb said. You're thinking about the stones.

Comment

This patch has very big trouble bug - for non-cashers , average players and new server - all boses now have thing as imunity of speed reduction, canot scatter some buffs such as deflection and so on depending of each boses. So basicly if that tomorow will be there - then yeah it sux. Because in new servers top people doing Lych Nightmare will not pass even first boss, because in after it has left 30%hp it puts up deflection which cannot be scatered.

Told that already in tickets. And some forums - where some smartases implied that its makes class more balanced. For those A******* - they should just go and D**
          [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
          Character: Lanankuras
          Class: Archer
          Lv:80
          Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
          And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

Comment

Originally posted by Numbnuts View Post
            he means the epic 70 weapon.armour,helm,neck shards which you need insig for..they can now be bought in guild shop as of patch 3.1
            Oh okay thanks (and Whispir too).

Now my problem is I need 400 more crystalloids and a lot of crypt tokens to get the Archaic pieces to make my 70 gear!

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
              really can you replace daru from compensation? I think the majority alr no need it so much....(or give a daru exchange lol)

better give both daru.daru needed much for enlightment

My troops enlightment is maxed out, but there seem to be new troops in a next patch.
              Last edited by R2219449; 08-13-2014, 06:14 PM. Reason: adding quote
              Server: S126 - Wilderiver
              Character: Urania
              Class: Knight

Comment

give us free marriage for non balen R2!

Comment

O WELL u said we enjoyed 3 vs 3 arena with crapy matching,now 4 vs 4 we gonna enjoy it more with more crapy matching
                  :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: THE WORLD IS FLAT..

Comment

gratz guys u will feel the terrible lag that we've already felt

Comment

Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
                      gratz guys u will feel the terrible lag that we've already felt
                      not necessarily there is a reason they gave ptach to some and not all, as a test it is most likey we will have less lag then you do
                      having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

feeling happy ty r2

Comment

u guys know u can transfer enlightenment to new troops?.....just for 2m daru
                          R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                          Class : Archer
                          Guild : •OneŽ•
                          LvL : 80
                          Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                          BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

After months of saving 100K yes 100K insignia to get my Lv 70 gear shards , it can just be bought? how fair is that? As a non-casher, this has been a huge task for me, no battle-ground - too weak with my Legendary 50 gear and now players with Level 60 gear, can get their Level 70 faster than I ever could because they can use their Insignia for the crystaloids. This is seriously unpleasant.

Comment

1. The 70 legend requirements hve been reduced in addition to things being on sale. It costs only 15 shards for weapon/armor/head and neck nd 5 for rings and jewels.

2. You will need xp to level up the advanced classes.

Hope that helps.

Comment

so what you are saying is, I have wasted months of game time and insignia as I had to purchase the 25 shards at 1000 insignia each for weapon/armor/helmet and necklace and now everyone else only has to spend 15k insignia, or, even easier, just buy them from the guild shop, how on earth does that help me, I already have all my shards, so my months of patience, not doing battleground, have really taken away from the personal goal I had set and reached. Now everyone else will have their level 70 gear much faster than I did, so my sense of achievement has just been washed down the toilet.

Comment

Working...
                                X