Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/14 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i stop to spend/cash from now,cos this stupid patch,reduce exp capp,but exp for talent still same,u want all player up lvl then got stun everytime when BG,GB or other battle event?????
    Server: Isle Of Coriana (S430)
    Name: DarkLord
    Class:Mage
    Guild:maxgamer
    level : 72
    BR : 951996 ,still counting
    sylph :GAIA
    cash for mount only

Comment

• when the maintenances start again on all the buggines. can we please get a notification on it early enough. allready lost enough attempts on stuff like mpd, so really dont want to loose more when the game gets shut down again on emergency maint
      Kabam -57 Archer
      Kabam -67 Knight
      Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

• R2 Dooms day is coming soon, be ready

[S3] Worg Lair
        Elite
        Kenji

Ordinary person with extraordinary imagination

Comment

• Another day, no more BGs. YAY FOR R2's incompetence.

Comment

• funny i had bg today but cant do arena screen gets frozen after every battle

Comment

• On s381, I've not hard one problem with Arena nor BG, it's been working the whole time, just laggy from updates but can still get into battles and cart and everything else is working fine...

Comment

• Frozen in altar, frozen in MPD, frozen in Arena.. Might aswell reunite with Disney and call the game Frozen.. This patch left the game very laggy and with many bugs..
                Princess
                Knight, LVL 80
                Kabam Us West 2

Comment

• Leveled up to 65 after this stupid update and lost 4 talent levels from 64-65 and now at lv 65 I still can't level up my talents (currently 22 Talents - 18 HS) and I find myself not able to finish my 60 set because the loss of exp.

Comment

• well 70 gear finished, no use for insigs so they are basicly ****.....literally because now they fertilize the wedding tree lol good call wartune

Comment

• Battlegrounds haven't worked on ArmorGames Server 3 & 6 and MANY OTHER SERVERS for the past 3 days.

Thursday on patch day it was fine. Friday no morning or afternoon, a pathetic worthless comp came out and evening BG worked, Saturday no BG at all, and now Sunday morning 9am and no BG again.

I don't expect this to be resolved now until sometime in 2015.

R2 you're a worthless excuse of a company. Any real game company escalates issues that are GAME BREAKING and gets it fixed over the weekends. I work in the industry and know how this goes, you guys are shooting yourselves in the foot. Let us not also forget that your forum mods keep deleting many posts about the BGs being broken and you worthless scumbags wont even post a global ACKNOWLEDGEMENT of this GAME BREAKING issue.

I applaud you R2, seriously I do, you're showing just how worthless you are.

Way to introduce a pivotal part of the game and require players to do 'x' but break 'x' and then laugh at them.

You jerkoffs make enough money you can work on the weekends. Pathetic.

Comment

• With this new stupid patch i ken't camp for a long time at lvl 68,before this patch to get lvl 69 i was needed 52-53 mil xp ,now i need only 43 mil damn.
                        I have full lvl at talent.
                        Plzz if you can put back the xp who was needed in past.Ithink cas many ppl want this.

Comment

• I'll be eventually their support sight will be semi-DDOS'd from the flood of tickets. .. just send them a ticket daily with all these bugs ... either their site will go down with the massive flood or they literally have to do something about it when they have their entire player base sending in tickets.

Comment

Working...
                          X