[Promotion] Wedding Ceremony Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Wedding Ceremony Pack

Duration: 8/14 - 8/17 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S505
    • Kabam: S1 - S101
    • Armor Games: S1 - S8

Description: Available through the next few days we'll be having a sale on two different Wedding Ceremony Packs. Be sure to get yours before the packs are gone!

Wedding Ceremony Pack I
    Fireworks x1,99 Roses x1
    Price: 199 Balens. Limit of 20 per day.

Wedding Ceremony Pack II
    Fireworks x10,999 Roses x1
    Price: 1,999 Balens. Limit of 2 per day.

dear GM, why all my char bellow 10 level, is reseted so where my bound balens?? just because bellow lvl 10, i'm busy to work. hmm, but every day i'm dilligent to do daily check-in to get bound balend, but now all reset

Comment

This Wedding Pack is sucks...not worth it to spend for it. I am sure most of people there would prefer Recharge pack with good rewards. Just
      like Lv 6 Gem is good sample and if do it again, I would like to recharge....But please think before make any new event. I know all about MONEY....

This Wedding pack is only for Cashier who loves to doing some silly things and Not mind to spend for this Worthless event.

All just my opinion, don't take it too personal.

I hope our game would get improved one day SOON !!!!

Cheers!!

Comment

I love this pack especially the Wedding Ceremony Pack I, 99 roses usually go for 999 balens in store now i can save 800 balens
        "With great power comes great responsibility"
        "Live to love, Love to live"

Name: XTrueShotX
        Class: Male Archer
        Server: S461 - Unearthly Grave
        Guild: ☜Omega☞
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: 1.18m with Eudaemon

Comment

what the ****... this wedding event made all People happily everafter. damn R2 must be Happy as well. funny both male characters can be marry and female to female. so an event full of love, for everybody. no effense meant to all People here in wartune though. but its really Lovely. it has to be marry with Someone you love.
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 08-15-2014, 04:55 AM. Reason: ♥ LOVE for everybody! Yaaaay!

Comment

Originally posted by Darksense80 View Post
            what the ****... this wedding event made all People happily everafter. damn R2 must be Happy as well. funny both male characters can be marry and female to female. so an event full of love, for everybody. no effense meant to all People here in wartune though. but its really Lovely. it has to be marry with Someone you love.
            dear darksense, if you truly mean no offense, then why do you say its sickening?
            choose your words carefully if you dont want to offend people...
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 08-15-2014, 04:55 AM.
            Ingame Name : Innominatum
            Server : S229 - Saber Dunes
            Class : Archer

Comment

ΕΝΑ ΕΧΩ ΝΑ Î*Ω ΟΛΑ ΓΙΑ ΤΟ ΧΡΗΜΑ

Comment

what's time is it end ?

Comment

damn u R2, why do u wanna make me lvl up. Give back the talents exp as they used to be ! ♥ u...

Comment

I don't think any amount of roses will make up for my new favorite wartune memory of missing the chance to spend my anniversary shards due to maintenance.
                    Wow...nvm. RIght after I said this I got Molten Dragon card on my first wedding pack. That makes up for it.
                    Last edited by Repraved; 08-15-2014, 06:36 AM.

Comment

I want to share with u pictures from my wedding with women i love.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Marriage2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	1693014 Click image for larger version

Name:	Marriage.jpg
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	1693015 Click image for larger version

Name:	Marriage1.jpg
Size:	140.1 KB
ID:	1693016

Comment

you guys might as well close all the servers.countless players are quitting, no one can find four players for arena except for teh mega cashiers that have the same"title" ** for arena, the games almost unplayable now. not that you guys care about your players. messed everyone in the future up on talents, anyone who's mega cashed and/or leveled fast has great holy seals,while the rest of us are doomed to be sealed forever. the games officially a joke. great job dummies

Comment

bought 51 box, but no molten

Comment

wtffffff r2......................group arena is broken!!!and u cant enter bg? ***!!?!

Comment

No bg? come on wartune seriously tsk

Comment

Working...
                              X