Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drag0s100 View Post
    loading problems when entering the game it freezing at 50%
    same here from 4 H ago .. and now i lost Guild Battle !!

Everything is nothing

Just opinion

Comment

504 is down again cant log in

Comment

still no maintenance for the cache issue?

is R2 even acknowledged there are issues with their game? they didnt even give an announcement of it.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

ffs again stuck on 50% grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr just before gb

Comment

This time they cupcaked it for sure, i can comprehen that any new thing brings problems to fix but that and not comunicating with your costumers about what are you doing and how is going is worts, telling there is mant and this and that "will" be fixed is not enough, make sure your costumer are happy by telling them what of the issues reported will be really fixed and wich one will be fixed after and do not forget about a compensation that satisfy players cuz is not only the honor, insigneas, crosserver points and items lost cuz these issues as the bad time, frustration, madness and others feeling that make things worse.

So this time do not be greedy and click betters compensation.
            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
            Archer Linkoneusc
            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

ok i will go sleep

THANK you R2 !!

i lost my spire mpd arena amith mine solo d TOK honor insig leg arena WB selph arena TH fishing ,,,,,,,,

did i forget somethinge ? ,, very sad day

Everything is nothing

Just opinion

Comment

i kinda miss the compensation for loss of arena attempts, bg runs and MPD/TOK/SPIRE fails because of NON communicated maintenance. (i am lucky it didnt effect me but there are loads of people that did)

We can all file tickets, keep complain in forum but thats no solution what so ever.
                I know forum mods did everything to keep forum fun (hang the man.. wonder who they had in mind) etc
                but now the game is getting unfair because of the difference in game play possible.

When problems occure its sometimes hard to find a solution but as i use in my work.. information is motivation...
                No information has been given to players about the situation and what was going on behind the screens.
                No timepath was given, no forecast on how issues would be compensated.

Maybe i just saw the light.. its chinese communisme translated to an internationalplayed game... combined with reverse enginering.

Just get a gamemaster out and let him or her explain..
                and i really feel sorry for the forum mod's and vets (if they are deployed ...)

Comment

No Battleground today and maybe tomorrow, or till new order. You must give the max amount of Honor for every day instead of that ridiculuos compensation packs. Let me guess, the compensation pack will be 2 or 3 Double Honor Scroll (useless thing) and Gold and Daru (the worst thing). I DEMAND MAX AMOUNT HONOR FOR EVERY LOST DAY!!!!

Comment

Kabam S37 europe login issue!!!!

Comment

can't log in lol, pls fix this fast and we expecting compensations for guild battle lost and battle ground[ full day] and ofcourse : arena 3 days!!!!!! lol: 3 days...!!!!!u r in vacantion or what?

Comment

I'm sure I would notice all these wonderful bug fixes(they should'nt exist in the 1st place) if I could actually get on europe 37 server. Major weak sauce, how the HELL can you release a broken, buggy patch? You should be ashamed.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                          Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Tuesday, the 19th of August at 3:30 AM EST, (0:30 PST, 7:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claims or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts.

Patch Notes:
                          • Fixed a bug in which entrance icon of Battleground did not show up upon reaching event time.
                          • Fixed a bug in which gift cannot be shared by the couple but only goes to one of them in a Wedding.
                          • Added a hint to remind player to remove gems when exchanging a gem-inlaid equipment in Hot Events; Gem-inlaid equipment cannot be exchanged.
                          • Fixed some typo issues.

For bloddy hell - when will be fixed all bosses - only place where u can freeze is Tormented necropolis. Sky trial at moment is not possible to pass. Higher MP dungeons without high br people cant pass. So to level up and have good br - Get back bosses - from speed reduction imunity and fix scater thing for bosses
                          [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
                          Character: Lanankuras
                          Class: Archer
                          Lv:80
                          Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
                          And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

Comment

DF and scatter not working in MPDs nm (at least in LL nm) has completely killed the game for me. A very decent team (but no-casher) is now not able to go thought LL nm without the help of a big casher. And we cant be asking every single day for help. I dont care about PvP, or even necro or sky trail. Leave that for cashers if you want. But for gods sake, fix DF and scatter for MPDs

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                              Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Tuesday, the 19th of August at 3:30 AM EST, (0:30 PST, 7:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claims or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts.

Patch Notes:
                              • Fixed a bug in which entrance icon of Battleground did not show up upon reaching event time.
                              • Fixed a bug in which gift cannot be shared by the couple but only goes to one of them in a Wedding.
                              • Added a hint to remind player to remove gems when exchanging a gem-inlaid equipment in Hot Events; Gem-inlaid equipment cannot be exchanged.
                              • Fixed some typo issues.
                              is that it? guys u gonna be kidding me, the list of things to fix it should be much much bigger

P.S at least those things that screwed up after that new update...

Comment

Not only did some servers not get the patch until a week after the first batch, making us a week behind in stuff! & this wont effect results in CW?

At least we thought we'd get the patch bug free! WRONG! this is the worse patch for bugs that I have experienced.

Did u not test the patch before upgrading the first batch of servers, didnt the same problems show up on those servers? Why didnt u fix them before upgrading second batch of servers

Ive done arena once since new patch, tried morning & evening time!
                                Didnt get full honor on two days becoz of BG bugs

Compensation is a joke! total rubbish!

FIX THE BUGS..............AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Comment

Working...
                                X