No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/20 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fixed Bug arena!! we lost much insignia and pvp point..!

Comment

and what about arena, i can not do it for last 3 days....

Comment

Pospone??? to what date? 2032?

Comment

Cha ching, cha ching, cha ching-a-ling..
          “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Completely ridiculous. So because a few people can't login you delay implementing the fix to BG/Arena thats affecting EVERYONE?

Comment

Hi i say what BabyBubbz say WHAT IS ARENA BUGS i have for 3 day not my att and my rewards from the arena can not one round going bug bug and bug freez gray ghost and ghost NPCS what is dis THE PRIORITI IS THE ARENA 3 days and no insignia pvp point leg insignia

server 490: szeparanyos

Comment

Originally posted by R22991016 View Post
                im on server 518 and whe didnt got any compensation about the insignias whe all lose allot can whe get a normal compensation with insignias whe have lose 2 days allready.
                Agree. Insignia's or tokens for recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
                  Completely ridiculous. So because a few people can't login you delay implementing the fix to BG/Arena thats affecting EVERYONE?
                  they probably don't want to do 2 maintenance 2 days in a row.
                  i wished i could do BG (need it for adv class) but if they can resolve problem for people who can't play at all, it's perhaps for the best
                  RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                  Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

empty empty empty empty empty empty
                    Last edited by slopertje74; 08-19-2014, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                      Note: Due to issues with players being unable to login, the current maintenance has been postponed while we look for ways to solve the login issues first. We thank you for your understanding and support as we work towards providing you a better gaming experience.Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Tuesday, the 19th of August at 3:30 AM EST, (0:30 PST, 7:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claims or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts.

Patch Notes:
                      • Fixed a bug in which entrance icon of Battleground did not show up upon reaching event time.
                      • Fixed a bug in which gift cannot be shared by the couple but only goes to one of them in a Wedding.
                      • Added a hint to remind player to remove gems when exchanging a gem-inlaid equipment in Hot Events; Gem-inlaid equipment cannot be exchanged.
                      • Fixed some typo issues.
                      To what time or date? do we gonna lose another 3k honors?

Am demand to get max honors per day some we lose the bg. This is a freking joke lose days of new medalions should be done me medalion in 3 days now like 5 200 days depends when them has competencies fix the bugs everywhere.
                      Character - Taggen
                      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

oceanic BG and arena is working PERFECTLY ... but seriously who cares about a few that can't log in via there "3rd party mini clients" when we need this MT
                        Cyanide
                        Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                        Guild: Sicario

Comment

I really wish they don't just make huge update and mess everyone's gaming with lots of bugs... Instead, it would be much better if they release the updates little by little.... so there would be less bugs and less lag from "downloading" the contents into our flash player here... this update has been horrible and much worse with new issues day by day

Comment

just too funny, a new level of low has been achieved
                            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

So you're actually postponing a maintenance that would solve some problems because you found more problems? *** LOGIC

Comment

Typos and gem warnings. Your priorities seem to match ours perfectly. Thanks for listening to the masses. Keep up the good work , Wartune.
                                Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Working...
                                X