No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/20 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** have you done with the game this time can´t do anything without getting kicked out of it for instance trying to upgrade runes or going to the wilds gets me the msg that network connection is lost.

Comment

• By camping you are collecting stuff - well non campers also collecting stuff! You are doing crypt - they are doing crypt, you are doing TH - they are doing TH, you are doing CQs - they are doing CQs and so on. So all stuff that you will get non campers also will get it too, BUT this is the important part - non campers actually are getting more stuff than you! Cuz you are an exp camper and want to lvl up slowly you are not doing best possible mpd, TOK and Necropolis, in same time non campers are doing TOK and Necropolis and they are gettin stuff that you cant get, while you are camping! So one player who is doing ToK hard or NM (depend from top4 players will be they naked or not) will get more stuff than you. From TOK NM average 300 SCs more than you per day, from Necropolis non campers will get more gems and more dragon essence (you cant imagine how importnat is this right now!!!). So in total you both will have SE lvl80, but when SC event comes non camper will have more SCs to exchange them for whips. With more whips will get more stats and more gem packs. With more gems packs during gem event non camper will get more gems (again more stats) and more SCs and whips than you! So in total you as camper can be stronger only from newer players and noobs (well if you are not cashing as mad, but this is smtg else), cuz in the end non campers are able to collect more stuff than campers are!
      So much fail in one paragraph. You shouldn't be comparing your toon to the lvl 80's, but to other toons of the same level. If you rush to level then the end result be a weak toon. I took the time to lvl my HS and by doing so I was able to considerably strengthen my toon. After this patch I was forced to level to 71 to continue working on my HS, but because I took the time to get there in the first place my toon is strong enough to tank Lych's Lair nm. Others on the same server I'm on have followed your approach and their toons have to be carried through Demons Temple nm, let alone trying Lych's lair, and I wouldn't want them on my team for ToK.

All you're doing by rush levelling is creating a toon that is weak for your level and as a result you're going to have trouble doing the level appropriate dungeons.

Comment

• I have an idea, Why don't we all have a break from playing wartune?.

I stopped playing wartune yesterday, I am starting to feel better all ready.
        I suggest we stop playing wartune for 1 week, R2 would loose 1 weeks worth of revenue.

R2 would then have 1 week to sort out all the issues in the game.
        If after 1 week all the issues have not been fixed, Then we stop playing for another week.
        R2 would lose 1 more weeks worth of revenue.

How long would it take R2 to fix all the in game issues, If we all stopped playing?
        Not long, Is my guess.

If you went to a shop and brought something that was faulty,
        You would take it back to the shop and ask for a refund. Am i correct?

Well wartune is faulty, But as we never brought it from a shop.
        We cannot take it back and ask for a refund.
        Last edited by R217157631; 08-20-2014, 05:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
          Cuz the whole idea is camping to be cut off! Stop camping and start leveling and when you reach lvl80 camp/farm as much as you want. Doesnt matter how much you will camp always there is someone stronger than you. But that time that you are wasting in camping is making you weaker!

By camping you are collecting stuff - well non campers also collecting stuff! You are doing crypt - they are doing crypt, you are doing TH - they are doing TH, you are doing CQs - they are doing CQs and so on. So all stuff that you will get non campers also will get it too, BUT this is the important part - non campers actually are getting more stuff than you! Cuz you are an exp camper and want to lvl up slowly you are not doing best possible mpd, TOK and Necropolis, in same time non campers are doing TOK and Necropolis and they are gettin stuff that you cant get, while you are camping! So one player who is doing ToK hard or NM (depend from top4 players will be they naked or not) will get more stuff than you. From TOK NM average 300 SCs more than you per day, from Necropolis non campers will get more gems and more dragon essence (you cant imagine how importnat is this right now!!!). So in total you both will have SE lvl80, but when SC event comes non camper will have more SCs to exchange them for whips. With more whips will get more stats and more gem packs. With more gems packs during gem event non camper will get more gems (again more stats) and more SCs and whips than you! So in total you as camper can be stronger only from newer players and noobs (well if you are not cashing as mad, but this is smtg else), cuz in the end non campers are able to collect more stuff than campers are!

And now when we got new patch... to stay at same lvl and camp instead of rushing for lvl80 is sooooooooooo bad idea, cuz everyday that you are losing in camping making you weaker compared with lvl80 guys and soon or later you will hit lvl80 and then like it or not will have to face those lvl80 guys!!!
          so remove the talent HS too,so no more stunning on battle
          Server: Isle Of Coriana (S430)
          Name: DarkLord
          Class:Mage
          Guild:maxgamer
          level : 72
          BR : 951996 ,still counting
          sylph :GAIA
          cash for mount only

Comment

• Maybe in next patch, R2 wont let mage to use healing skills like they do with archer (SS disabled in many quests) LOL
            RozenHaze

u 'll not be as u 're wen u mess with me

Comment

• Originally posted by R217157631 View Post
              I have an idea, Why don't we all have a break from playing wartune?
              i did reduced much of my wartune activity, but i end up wasting more time in the forum <_<
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• fix talents xp
                Class:Mage
                Level:80
                BR:444k
                Server:S595
                Name:ChaosFanatic

Comment

• Where is the Compensation????

Comment

• everything are very lag and slow, Kabam and R2, how can u explain them?????? U just greedy want us pay money? Well no fix all, less and less people pay and play for u~!!

Comment

• whet do we exchange in hot events ????i mean euipment??

Comment

• after maintenance...old bugs lag still there
                        nothing is fixed!!

Comment

• lag is horrid not even really worth playing anymore

Darrkin
                          Server: R2 - S219
                          Guild: Legends
                          Class: KightHood Mage
                          Level: 80
                          BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
                          Arise ☾☾
                          Loki
                          Goddes of Prosperity
                          Hecate
                          Zeus
                          Poseidon
                          Venus

Comment

• Originally posted by R293000269 View Post
                            @lordvoodoo
                            they want you to quit camping so youll buy what u need to be strong when u get there not to mention Alchemy...
                            Must be very retаrded to use Alchemy...
                            BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkling1976 View Post
                              So much fail in one paragraph. You shouldn't be comparing your toon to the lvl 80's, but to other toons of the same level. If you rush to level then the end result be a weak toon. I took the time to lvl my HS and by doing so I was able to considerably strengthen my toon. After this patch I was forced to level to 71 to continue working on my HS, but because I took the time to get there in the first place my toon is strong enough to tank Lych's Lair nm. Others on the same server I'm on have followed your approach and their toons have to be carried through Demons Temple nm, let alone trying Lych's lair, and I wouldn't want them on my team for ToK.

All you're doing by rush levelling is creating a toon that is weak for your level and as a result you're going to have trouble doing the level appropriate dungeons.
                              Yes, in first moment when you hit lvl70 or 80 you will be weak there! But once when you are there will be alot easier and faster to get stronger, cuz you gonna do all events and will get more stuff that will improove your stats! When i hit lvl80 my hs was just lvl70, now is maxed... Yes first 2-3 weeks were like hell for me, but not anymore. And now while you are camping and losing stuff i am gettin stronger and stronger! Right now with class advancement to stay on different lvl of 80 is huge mistake.
                              BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• Originally posted by fandys_s430 View Post
                                so remove the talent HS too,so no more stunning on battle
                                And hs is your only problem? And you are so afraid to lose one fight?! Big deal... yes, you will lose some fights, will win others, so whats the problem? But in same time you will run everything, will get more stuff and exp to upgrade your talents faster, campers are not doing spire... so they are losing alot kyanite from spire's chest, and they will need that kyanite when they hit lvl80 and so on... No matter how many reasons you can give me that its good to camp on low levels i can give you double amount of reasons to go to lvl80!
                                BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Working...
                                X