[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/20 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
    And hs is your only problem? And you are so afraid to lose one fight?! Big deal... yes, you will lose some fights, will win others, so whats the problem? But in same time you will run everything, will get more stuff and exp to upgrade your talents faster, campers are not doing spire... so they are losing alot kyanite from spire's chest, and they will need that kyanite when they hit lvl80 and so on... No matter how many reasons you can give me that its good to camp on low levels i can give you double amount of reasons to go to lvl80!
    getting LD at 59 still seems a great option for me. the medal will help alot in pvp for a long time.

Comment

• guys when start server 524?

Comment

• Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
        And hs is your only problem? And you are so afraid to lose one fight?! Big deal... yes, you will lose some fights, will win others, so whats the problem? But in same time you will run everything, will get more stuff and exp to upgrade your talents faster, campers are not doing spire... so they are losing alot kyanite from spire's chest, and they will need that kyanite when they hit lvl80 and so on... No matter how many reasons you can give me that its good to camp on low levels i can give you double amount of reasons to go to lvl80!
        I do run everything, well as much as time allows. I have more xp than some of the lvl 80's on my server, and I'm stronger. However other lvl 80's have 2-3 times as much xp as me and much higher br's. What levelling your HS does do is allow you to stay in a particular level band while you finished getting equipment such as the lvl 60 legendary set, which then sets you up to get the lvl 70 set. Are the lvl 80's getting stronger with the new stuff available to them? yes, but that's always been true for higher level toons. The smart ones though didn't rush to 80, but spent the time building their toon's along the way. They're also the ones who will be benefiting from class advancement the most. The others are still playing catch up and will be doing so for a long time to come. What's the point of getting to lvl 80 if you're not strong enough to run Nirvana? How're you going to make the most out of dragon invasion if your toon is weak to start with?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkling1976 View Post
          I do run everything, well as much as time allows. I have more xp than some of the lvl 80's on my server, and I'm stronger. However other lvl 80's have 2-3 times as much xp as me and much higher br's. What levelling your HS does do is allow you to stay in a particular level band while you finished getting equipment such as the lvl 60 legendary set, which then sets you up to get the lvl 70 set. Are the lvl 80's getting stronger with the new stuff available to them? yes, but that's always been true for higher level toons. The smart ones though didn't rush to 80, but spent the time building their toon's along the way. They're also the ones who will be benefiting from class advancement the most. The others are still playing catch up and will be doing so for a long time to come. What's the point of getting to lvl 80 if you're not strong enough to run Nirvana? How're you going to make the most out of dragon invasion if your toon is weak to start with?
          Well getting weak toons in the same bg as strong toons would make since especially if few can't farm other lvl 80s

Comment

• what is it with this game now everything is ** slow
            I am Freaky because i like it !!!

Comment

• Hmmm weird no maintenance scheduled for today/tomarrow (8/28) for any server? hmmm thats odd to me

Comment

• Originally posted by NotWhoUThink View Post
                Hmmm weird no maintenance scheduled for today/tomarrow (8/28) for any server? hmmm thats odd to me
                its tonight on wartune .com so should be here too they just didnt announced it

Comment

Working...
                X