Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Official mini-client is up and running!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mini client is Amazing. Pure beauty. It might lag 1 percent here and there, but rarely. Otherwise a great work and improvement. I am impressed. I look at the way I used to play a few weeks ago compared to know, and it's a world apart. I recommend all to get it ASAP. Trust the Divine

Comment

• Originally posted by TodayChaos View Post
      guyz run as administrator it will work
      Thank you

Comment

• Where is the option for the other sub publisher in the miniclient still missed....

where is

Kabam....
        Armorgames....
        Konggate....
        Miniclip....
        NightBloom - Armorgames S2 Europe shown as "Armorgames S1"
        Archer Current br 226k

Comment

• Originally posted by R233787790 View Post
          Where is the option for the other sub publisher in the miniclient still missed....

where is

Kabam....
          Armorgames....
          Konggate....
          Miniclip....
          You would need to ask those publishers if they intend on creating a miniclient as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
            You would need to ask those publishers if they intend on creating a miniclient as well.
            Armorgames claims it.s up to R2 to fix the mini client. Could you guys please play nice together, and give us a mini client?
            //armorgames . com/ community/thread/12340152/ answered-wartune-r2games-login/page/2
            Last edited by jbyram2; 09-03-2014, 11:15 AM.
            Server: Armor S6
            IGN: Xanthralla
            Guild: Samurai

Comment

• Thing is, I can't see those publishers giving their player login info to another platform (R2Games) and I think you'd need them to in order for it to work on the R2 miniclient. If they want to make a client of their own, there will be no issue with who has access to your login info. (seriously, R2 has no right to any of their login info)

Comment

u are kidding me right all servers runing over R2 with sub based links ////
                Wartune was developed by R2Games.
                u guys from R2 do the support so u running and changing the servers not armorgames... the payments do u own too if we set some

Picture incoming

and now plys stop lie to us !!! ty
                Last edited by R233787790; 09-03-2014, 11:53 AM.
                Archer Current br 226k

Comment

• What if I had an r2 account with the same name and password? It would then be me giving out that info, not armor, so there would be no privacy loss issue.
                  Server: Armor S6
                  IGN: Xanthralla
                  Guild: Samurai

Comment

• Just one problem : The Exp bar is too low. Raise it.

Comment

u are kidding me right all servers runing over R2 with sub based links ////

u guys from R2 do the support so u running and changing the servers not armorgames... the payments do u own too if we set some

Picture incoming

and now plys stop lie to us !!! ty
                      Your picture link is broken.

Also: your quote (I don't know where you got it from) saying that R2 developed Wartune is absolutely, completely and utterly false. It's developed by 7Road. R2Games and other providers only provide, like the name says.
                      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• http://tp.r2games.com/armor/wtproduc...t=****(Account name)&server=S3001 [for recharge only]
                        Archer Current br 226k

Comment

Every time I see things like this, I just further hate that I chose to play this on armorgames and be treated like a இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ— child.

Some of us didn't know that Wartune existed elsewhere, and now we're constantly penalized for it.
                          Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 09-03-2014, 09:37 PM. Reason: bad word

Comment

http://tp.r2games.com/armor/wtproduc...t=****(Account name)&server=S3001 [for recharge only]

You're completely right, they COULD do something about it, but R2 obviously doesn't care about the players on other publishers. Even though the servers are actually run, operated, and maintained by R2.

Comment

• i realy looking forward cos the server are running by r2 so still hop for a change!

and i would like an rply from a GameMaster not from a mod

so far NightBloom!!!
                              Archer Current br 226k

Comment

• cos all tryings to get an awnser here is usless i also opend an post in the armorgames forum.

http://armorgames.com/community/thre...nt-for-wartune
                                Archer Current br 226k

Comment

Working...
                                X