Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Happy Couples Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Promotion] Happy Couples Pack

    Duration: 8/21 – 8/23 23:59 (Server Time)

    Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S509
    • Kabam: S1 - S101
    • Armor Games: S1 - S8

    Description: Available for only a short period of time, select Happy Couples Packs will be on sale in the Shop!

    Eternal Heart x1, Rose Hazel x1
    Price: 89 Balens. Limit of 20 per day.

    Eternal Heart x10, Rose Hazel x10
    Price: 699 Balens. Limit of 10 per day.

  • #2
    lol this funny

    Comment


    • #3
      i'd much prefer a "fix bug pack"

      Comment


      • #4
        why do i spend money, if r2games not care of their constumer
        Last edited by JunGinebra; 08-20-2014, 11:46 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
          i'd much prefer a "fix bug pack"
          dont give them ideas.
          next time they will release "no-lag pack" which remove your lag on specific part of the game for 1000 balens each event. and they will make it temporary so you must buy it again every week or you will get the lags and bugs back.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

          Comment


          • #6
            Good luck on that....
            Server: s240
            Nickname: Clavel

            Comment


            • #7
              And people say money can't buy happiness...

              Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
              Duration: 8/21 – 8/23 23:59 (Server Time)

              Servers:
              • R2Games: S1 - S509
              • Kabam: S1 - S101
              • Armor Games: S1 - S8

              Description: Available for only a short period of time, select Happy Couples Packs will be on sale in the Shop!

              Eternal Heart x1, Rose Hazel x1
              Price: 89 Balens. Limit of 20 per day.

              Eternal Heart x10, Rose Hazel x10
              Price: 699 Balens. Limit of 10 per day.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                dont give them ideas.
                next time they will release "no-lag pack" which remove your lag on specific part of the game for 1000 balens each event. and they will make it temporary so you must buy it again every week or you will get the lags and bugs back.
                LOL this is how to make an epic reply
                To Mage or not to Mage Where is the question ?!

                Hammyâ„¢

                Comment


                • #9
                  Here is a detailed description of the marriage system, including BR/balen aspects:

                  http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com/2...ge-system.html

                  Rose Hazels worth nothing (satisfaction come pretty quickly), so one Eternal heart for 89 balens? You need like... 500 to upgrade your ring from one level to the next, and gives same +BR as upgrading your mount with 50 mount hoof.
                  So +10 to all stats:
                  mount hoof: 2000 balens
                  eternal heart: 44.500 balens

                  What do you think? Good deal or not?
                  My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    tooked off exp... cant upgrade tallents... giving exp in events and still want that someone spend money? Pfff...
                    Kabam 49 - Low Br Knight

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                      And people say money can't buy happiness...
                      exactly what i said

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Kaajinsh View Post
                        tooked off exp... cant upgrade tallents... giving exp in events and still want that someone spend money? Pfff...
                        agreed seriously some of us work hard to lvl slowly and have to be careful what we do and getting good chars and then they turn round and change the exp and talent lvls like *** talk about scre..wing the pooch

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Indeed. I leveled quickly to 64 with plans to slowly level to 69 and hold for a while and work on my honor and BR. Now I can't even level my HS to come anywhere close to people who have been holding my level for over a year, so my 98k might as well be 70k. Being stunned for 3 turns is long enough for a strong player to take most anyone out.

                          I know this wasn't R2's decision, but dammit all, I wanted to stay below 70 AND continue playing "Big 3" daily. I play very grindy RPGs, I wanted to grow before I continued on into the endgame.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X