Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gods Descent Begins on August 23rd!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    I couldn't do it now.... blank box for me, and could you please give me a solution for that?

    Comment


    • #47
      f.k R2Games....you guys are idiots? first time spire....after Sky Trial....after all mpd AND NOW GODS DESCENT...why all imune to freeze....why put this f.king skils for what for nothing? this is stupid....mage have heal.knight shield and archers freeze....now archers are in - ....rezolv this .l. a yea and WB and towers in gb )
      Last edited by longinghasuratul; 08-23-2014, 04:58 PM.

      Comment


      • #48
        you guys make archers life more hard now

        Comment


        • #49
          I love how everyone complains like all the archers on the server get the first kill rewards. Bottom line is, only 1 guy on the whole server gets first kill. If you're not the top knight or top mage, **** about archers. All your complaining already got everything immune to slow, good luck to borderline parties in mpd's, btw, great job. If you spent half the time on your character selection and build that you did on trolling, you wouldn't be bitching.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by longinghasuratul View Post
            f.k R2Games....you guys are idiots? first time spire....after Sky Trial....after all mpd AND NOW GODS DESCENT...why all imune to freeze....why put this f.king skils for what for nothing? this is stupid....mage have heal.knight shield and archers freeze....now archers are in - ....rezolv this .l. a yea and WB and towers in gb )
            Am totaly agree, but mage hade freeze to me Thunder, and for all some buy mire rune has froze to, but everything is just pointless.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

            Comment


            • #51
              This game starting to ****

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                Am totaly agree, but mage hade freeze to me Thunder, and for all some buy mire rune has froze to, but everything is just pointless.
                pls try to understand freez in archers hand and other class hand will never be the same , as that is our only non_phy def. since they removed it all we can do is produce simple att and die . we can't heal like mages nor put of def like knights. to explain further removing bloodthirsty and healing rune skill from archer and all healing ability from mages won't have same effect(in here mages are the one who looses more). pls understand and support the cause at hand here.In no way this msg is directed to only to u it is for all who thought df in archers is unfair. and all fools who still think archer class is still buffed lol what a joke.
                Last edited by wartuneknight; 08-24-2014, 04:28 AM.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by OffTheMark View Post
                  This really does favor Archers everyone else is just wasting time trying to get "First kill" all archer all the time and once they get the 1st first kill they roll on to get them all until they hit a road block or stop attacking ! facts are facts like it or not archers only ones that get "REAL rewards" in this event !! Everyone else is just waiting for event to end to get the placement for 1-xxxxx placement at end of event.
                  what u are taking abt is one reward which only 1 person from a server can get (at any given time) and say that the whole class is still buffed or has adv over other what a troll.
                  Last edited by wartuneknight; 08-24-2014, 11:55 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by OffTheMark View Post
                    This really does favor Archers everyone else is just wasting time trying to get "First kill" all archer all the time and once they get the 1st first kill they roll on to get them all until they hit a road block or stop attacking ! facts are facts like it or not archers only ones that get "REAL rewards" in this event !! Everyone else is just waiting for event to end to get the placement for 1-xxxxx placement at end of event.
                    The real rewards are not the first kill rewards... noob. first kill rewards are worthless to most cashers at this point.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      The rewards - below the winner really, really suck. I have "won" all the Gods Descent on my server so far - so I benefit, but the drop off is way too high.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        do something about the lag

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          fuckin game, i cant sign !!!

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            *** about That.... im just want give back xp for talent, every day, got stun in BG and Arena, thats unfair

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X