Gods Descent Begins on August 23rd!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gods Descent Begins on August 23rd!

Gods Descent is upon us! Discover what it truly means to battle the BOSSes and be rewarded! The servers listed below will be able to participate in the event from August 23rd - August 24th.
    • R2Games: S1 – S509
    • Kabam: S1 – S101
    • Armor Games: S1 – S8

Not sure what Gods Descent is or curious to find out more? Then just click here!

Good luck on that...
    Server: s240
    Nickname: Clavel

Comment

about time! need a few more GD so I can make my Aegis. although i still hate how it favors archers so ***** much, should be giving tears to everyone who beats it not just the first person, how stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by thehell12z View Post
        about time! need a few more GD so I can make my Aegis
        then you'll be cool!

Comment

Now is 3 days GODS ? i dont think so bcs last time was 2 days July 22nd - July 23rd.
          So tomorrow the icon will appear but we wont able to enter un till 00.00 so will be from 23-24
          1 days just to show the icon )

Comment

Originally posted by cociorvan1 View Post
            Now is 3 days GODS ? i dont think so bcs last time was 2 days July 22nd - July 23rd.
            So tomorrow the icon will appear but we wont able to enter un till 00.00 so will be from 23-24
            1 days just to show the icon )
            Yes, day 1 is always just showing the icon. The starting is day 2.

Comment

although i still hate how it favors archers so ***** much, .
              You haven't been taking much notice of the recent patch have you!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                You haven't been taking much notice of the recent patch have you!
                does it matter if df doesnt work anymore? archers still deal damage faster than the other classes.

Comment

I still quite confuse when GODS start?
                  0.00 22nd August or 0.00 23rd August

Thank you very much.

Comment

No class war?
                    need your support, guys

Comment

about time! need a few more GD so I can make my Aegis. although i still hate how it favors archers so ***** much, should be giving tears to everyone who beats it not just the first person, how stupid.
                      excuse how does it sylphs favor archer? explain - or shut up.

So comparing archers to mages and knights. In all other RPG's archers are suposed to be agile, critical hit class.
                      But here they have messed up archers - like i have 12310 crit and doing like 70% crit with hercules. while knights and mages with 8k hit with hercules the same and even more % . and making it more they hit XX% more higher then archer herculess.

Oh nd about normal hit damage - i do remember that archer crit hits do the same damage as mage and knight around the same Paatt and Matt value. and now with making the same crit as archer - oh my knights and mages rule wb and hit alot higher damage.
                      comparing server 1 wb usually only 2-3 archers in top 10 list( depending of course if top archers doing it - then they can be 4-5 of top 10). stilll alot alot better situation for non-archer class.

So shut up your mouth for oh they favor archer. maybe its you who just dont know how master your class and play ?
                      [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
                      Character: Lanankuras
                      Class: Archer
                      Lv:80
                      Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
                      And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

Comment

just make separete classes rewards like world boss and less people will whine about archers being op

Comment

do something about the lagg in server 236 20 min for blessing wheel
                          I am Freaky because i like it !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lanankuras View Post
                            excuse how does it sylphs favor archer? explain - or shut up.

So comparing archers to mages and knights. In all other RPG's archers are suposed to be agile, critical hit class.
                            But here they have messed up archers - like i have 12310 crit and doing like 70% crit with hercules. while knights and mages with 8k hit with hercules the same and even more % . and making it more they hit XX% more higher then archer herculess.

Oh nd about normal hit damage - i do remember that archer crit hits do the same damage as mage and knight around the same Paatt and Matt value. and now with making the same crit as archer - oh my knights and mages rule wb and hit alot higher damage.
                            comparing server 1 wb usually only 2-3 archers in top 10 list( depending of course if top archers doing it - then they can be 4-5 of top 10). stilll alot alot better situation for non-archer class.

So shut up your mouth for oh they favor archer. maybe its you who just dont know how master your class and play ?
                            lol not very bright are you, and you even use an archer. archers attk much faster than both knights and mages, even without slow an archer can get in 2 attks before the boss gets a turn, while mages can only sometimes do it and knights pretty much never.
                            you obviously have only been playing an archer so u know nothing about the other classes. i have tried all 3 classes and tried double hitting for all 3 and without a doubt archers are the fastest at dealing damage more quickly than any other classes or more damage than any other class in the shortest amount of time. if time didnt matter then the damage of all the classes are pretty much the same but if time is important then archers win.

if you are too dumb to realize u are talking about damage where it doesnt matter how fast you hit and damage done with like 1 attack. so before telling others to shut up and think you know everything, you should learn to read (thehell12z was talking about the first kill reward) and teach others after you learn about it yourself
                            Last edited by ArtemisS58; 08-21-2014, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
                              does it matter if df doesnt work anymore? archers still deal damage faster than the other classes.
                              lol if archer is not damaging class then what is it suppose to do . you are funny!

might as well ask mage remove heal and puri , knight remove def and shield.... then all equal no need class just one class.

funny this debate is still going on... rather than saying others do not know how to play their class...
                              maybe you need to first identify the purpose of each class before you select them
                              Last edited by R211971187; 08-21-2014, 11:36 AM.
                              S204 royal basin (Oceanic Server)
                              IGN : Neggy

Comment

Working...
                              X