Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
    Yes, the first day will be just showing the icon. Thanks for the reminding
    Well the thing is, people all over the world play online game, and its already tough to manage between time zones, Gods start at 9:30 AM at my time zone, so I shifted my work to Saturday(ofc. because I need 1st kills), and now I realize you were trolling.
    Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by R272123321 View Post
      Why would mages and knights want to get DF nerfed? With DF getting nerfed they also nerfed thunderer, mire rune, and the new advanced knight passive. If you really think archers are useless then you must have a really weak archer. They can still put out more damage than the other classes which in this game seems to be the way to do well in most events. If you say archers need a change then they should change thunderer, mire rune, and give knights a new passive since they basically got a useless one that cant slow like DF.

if u wana go look at previous forum it was few mage and knights who were complaining about archers being buffed. And lol even in this post u are still mentioning archers are buffed with "They can still put out more damage than the other classes which in this game seems to be the way to do well in most events" this statement. yes it is true they can do more damg than most other class that doesn't mean it can help them in most event. u see in order for archer to produce more damg they should invest more on patt and crit thus reducing thier def or hp. so except for wb i see no places where that is an adv. this game is all about cumulative points archers are supposed to contribute most of thier points to thier patt and crit , knight for def and hp thus u can call such build as an ideal ones. so u see there is nothing to complain about archers being dish out more damg than other class if u wana complain then u think of urself why knight can take more damg than archer or why mages can heal u see then it becomes a stupid argument.

Comment

Originally posted by wartuneknight View Post
        U are what we call as troll , lol did u even double check b4 posting here its 5 rage for a crit and not 10. If u know anything about crit then u know how hard it is to build a crit based toon let it be archer or mage or knight. at 100k br u must have 6k crit for 90% success else even an archer's arrow strike won't crit thus goes for lunatic fire. Pls research b4 u cry and complain atleast.
        Clearly you didn't read my signature I am a knight... a CRIT knight that is advanced class.
        Server: Oceanic
        IGN: RoadsideBomb

Comment

Originally posted by R26642179 View Post
          Clearly you didn't read my signature I am a knight... a CRIT knight that is advanced class.
          "archer got 10 percent damage buff(after crit 5 times) dont forget that" sorry that i undestood it wrong in my prev comment u were talking abt adv skill which gives 10% crit damg boost yes its true. im just tired of ppl only seeing the + in archers skill what they don't know is every class as ts own + and - . If in case u/ any other think that crit damg boost is unfair let me say that that crit damg boost is only effective if u crit that is u must have more crit which in turn leads to investing more points into crit and patt which in turn leads to less def so u see there is a + and -. one should know their class well and+ and - to build an ideal toon .

Lets make it simple most skills of archer is only effective when ur toon as high patt and crit points. which in turn means any ideal archer must have relative low def and above par hp. so archer class is in no way more buffed than other two. having 30k patt and 3k crit is not gona do any good for an archer. For those who don't know, crit rate is directly proposition to the ratio btw ur br and crit point. there is no fixed crit point for fixed % crit success it just have to inc with ur inc in br.
          Last edited by wartuneknight; 08-22-2014, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
            Gods Descent is upon us! Discover what it truly means to battle the BOSSes and be rewarded! The servers listed below will be able to participate in the event from August 23rd - August 24th.
            • R2Games: S1 – S509
            • Kabam: S1 – S101
            • Armor Games: S1 – S8

Not sure what Gods Descent is or curious to find out more? Then just click here!
            as always, communication trouble ...
            first you write it start 22 and now it's 23.
            someone you write we have to read forum other time we have to look in game.

r2games is really bad at communication...
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Hi !
              this will be my first God decent event exidet for it ! I have 75k br archer any1 have any idea how far i can get whit that ?
              Last edited by Psxplayer; 08-22-2014, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Should be able to kill 5 or 6 bosses at least..
                Server: Armor S6
                IGN: Xanthralla
                Guild: Samurai

Comment

"archer got 10 percent damage buff(after crit 5 times) dont forget that" sorry that i undestood it wrong in my prev comment u were talking abt adv skill which gives 10% crit damg boost yes its true. im just tired of ppl only seeing the + in archers skill what they don't know is every class as ts own + and - . If in case u/ any other think that crit damg boost is unfair let me say that that crit damg boost is only effective if u crit that is u must have more crit which in turn leads to investing more points into crit and patt which in turn leads to less def so u see there is a + and -. one should know their class well and+ and - to build an ideal toon .

Lets make it simple most skills of archer is only effective when ur toon as high patt and crit points. which in turn means any ideal archer must have relative low def and above par hp. so archer class is in no way more buffed than other two. having 30k patt and 3k crit is not gona do any good for an archer. For those who don't know, crit rate is directly proposition to the ratio btw ur br and crit point. there is no fixed crit point for fixed % crit success it just have to inc with ur inc in br.
                  can you explain how it works... i've notice on PvE that the higher tge monster the most crit reduce but your idea seems able for PvP.
                  R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                  Archer Linkoneusc
                  Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Lets make it simple most skills of archer is only effective when ur toon as high patt and crit points. which in turn means any ideal archer must have relative low def and above par hp.
                    im just curious why having high crit and patk means you have low defense?
                    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                      im just curious why having high crit and patk means you have low defense?
                      simple mate yet i will try to explain with gems, now there are 4 slots i which patt and pdef is must for archers. that leaves 2 slots in which u can accommodate between hp, mdef , crit . so we archers gamble with hp, mdeg and crit gem. a good archers will always put more hp than mdef but w.r to hp and crit well both are given equal importance. and since we don't have any def bost as knight we will have low hp and def. u see the reason why most archer should have more patt and crit is bcs err i think u get the point i already mentioned the same in prev comment. gem is just a simple example.

to refine it further consider every class are given with 1000 points now if u invest more in pdef and mdef for an archer then his skill will be of no use bcs most of his skill depends on his crit thus his patt. same goes for knight and mages u must invest the points w.r to skill set. there is no q of why it happens it just will.
                      Last edited by wartuneknight; 08-22-2014, 01:40 PM.

Comment

simple mate yet i will try to explain with gems, now there are 4 slots i which patt and pdef is must for archers. That leaves 2 slots in which u can accommodate between hp, mdef , crit . So we archers gamble with hp, mdeg and crit gem. A good archers will always put more hp than mdef but w.r to hp and crit well both are given equal importance. And since we don't have any def bost as knight we will have low hp and def. u see the reason why most archer should have more patt and crit is bcs err i think u get the point i already mentioned the same in prev comment. Gem is just a simple example.

To refine it further consider every class are given with 1000 points now if u invest more in pdef and mdef for an archer then his skill will be of no use bcs most of his skill depends on his crit thus his patt. Same goes for knight and mages u must invest the points w.r to skill set. There is no q of why it happens it just will.
                        oh ..

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
                          can you explain how it works... i've notice on PvE that the higher tge monster the most crit reduce but your idea seems able for PvP.
                          Like i said in my prev comment there is no fixed % for crit success it just have to inc with inc in ur patt or br.
                          As far i have observed u must have 4-5 k crit for ur 20k+patt and 5-6k for 30k+ patt the rest idk bcs my patt is just 35k now.
                          Last edited by wartuneknight; 08-22-2014, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
                            oh ..

i myself have patt, pdef , 6hp + 2 crit , 4 mdef + 4 crit as my refinement sucked . so u see we need to gamble with our hp and mdef well most ppl will replace more mdef than hp as mages usually have less pdef too.
                            Last edited by wartuneknight; 08-22-2014, 01:53 PM.

Comment

This really does favor Archers everyone else is just wasting time trying to get "First kill" all archer all the time and once they get the 1st first kill they roll on to get them all until they hit a road block or stop attacking ! facts are facts like it or not archers only ones that get "REAL rewards" in this event !! Everyone else is just waiting for event to end to get the placement for 1-xxxxx placement at end of event.
                              Last edited by OffTheMark; 08-22-2014, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Is it going to actually work right, or is it going to be bugged like everything else has since the update?

Comment

Working...
                                X