• Time
  • Show
Clear All

???

fikri knight s88 level 40

Comment

baekhyun s79 lvl 37 <3

Comment

There was now a world boss batlle on S72 , whe all are playing and give voucher or balens...
        And miniutes later maintenace for the servers in midlle off the batlle , thats not fair!!!
        Take the maintnance then later when all batlles done on all servers grrrrr!!!!
        grtz Jan
        Grtz Sporter

Comment

please GM give me bellens just 2k ^_^ ehh...

thanks ,,

Server: [s91]

Current Level: 37

Guild Name: REOGCITY

Class: Mage

Comment

just waiting for the server to be back up thats all, happy new year i guess

Comment

plz... my friend can i ask you something about guild skill.....to put reset on it...........and can you give others who have not enough balens to buy a wings.... please GM... can you
              put it on a quest...........!!!!!!! to make other happy with wings..... for the first time...................... Thank you........... happy maintainance day.......GM..
              guyszzzzzzzzzz

Comment

helo GM
                i want to become a vip but my paypal account is not working with wartune and i dont ve credit card so will u please put that money online for VIP

Comment

Hi

Dis mentinance is take too long ,is easy to change something ,special dis game is in browser,way 3-5 hours

Comment

And about vip and balens,way for Cosmote is not accesibile,and way so much euro?Way can let 5 euro like others game ,5 euro i think all can have ,no 8 euro or more.

Pay safe card is good to for Romania thank you !

Comment

Yea,about wath warlodz says ,to many wings,way us ho not have enought money can wi not have dis is not cool 1996 balens ...really? i never see a game so expensive ,many games i played but not 1 was so expensive like dis( Wi wanth too play ,all peopel from Romania wi want.Our money is not good?

Comment

HTML Code:

aaaaaaaaaa

Comment

halooooooooo..................

Comment

hello

Comment

hai

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
                              ahii

Comment

need help: I play adalia on server 92. But when I sign in at the main screen it shows my character as adaila, wasn't able to link to facebook until link showed up on game page. All other attempts failed to link, kept wanting me to create a new character. Can't buy Balens or even see friends. Even here it shows up as Adaila not Adalia
                                Last edited by Adaila; 01-05-2013, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X