Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/28@ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/28@ 4:00 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 28th of April at 4:00 AM EST(1:00 AM PDT, 9:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:

500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Hennax50

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Patch Notes:

1. Added a function to filter improper words in the cross-server chat channel.
    2. When players hover over the item names on the Archaeological Handbook panel, they can now see source of the item.

yeah ..tnx

Comment

so with any new patch and every maintenance, we have to suffer more? today coming on, I find the maintenance offline time compensation, and just 7 hours later, my char freezes and the server doesn't let me come on again when trying to refresh... WHEN WILL YOU GUYS FROM r2gamesEVER LEARN TO FIX THE PROBS IN MAINTENANCE, AND NOT TO MAKE THEM WORSE?

Comment

now loading stops allways at 73%, since about an hour... you r2guys want to kill me by an heart attack...

Comment

and now still stopping loading process again and again at 73% of total progress, with a 95% loading tempinfo.xml progress.... r2games, please fix your buiz...

Comment

Same issue here, can't access to the game because don't finish to load, it stop to 73% of total progress and 95% loading teminfo.xml, pls FIX that issue if you want that people continues playing

Comment

Working...
            X