Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Survey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survey

Hi Heroes,

Please take a moment to take our survey to help us improve your gaming experience. As always, thank you for your support and see you in-game!

http://goo.gl/forms/qNm0h4t0jLwIllHq2

Click image for larger version

Name:	Survey.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	234.2 KB
ID:	1782087

LOL

and you think ppls input will make u listen ? ave u fried ur brains ?

placing a survey to see whats happened because your cash flow has dropped to a certain percentage ?

dont r2 and the devs realy listen to the complaints and other posts in the forum ?

if ppl do the survey will the r2 staff and devs listen ( dont think so )
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 05-23-2016, 09:11 AM.

Comment

I like the many Lags and long loading in dungeon.And also i like the good events where are no reward 4 free players .And also i like that the world boss DIE in 15 sec.And l also like very much the the fact that u make narrandera harder to be sure to avoid free Player get some gold.And i like also like the fact how easy to get knighthood 4 free Player.And last but not least what i like most of all that Players leaving that game and stop Spending money.guys 4 u who pay give a homeless 10 dollar is better 4 u heart and soul .

Comment

Working...
      X