This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kabam Wartune Maintenance 12/27

We will be bringing down servers S2, S3, and S4 for Wartune at Kabam at 2:00 AM EST on December 27th (11:00 PM PST) and expected to last two hours. We are bringing down the servers in order to perform some work on smoothing out the delivery system for Recharging in order to reduce delays for our hosting partner's servers.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

what is kabam? i dont know kabam hahaha
    XxsesukexX

Comment

dont angry all.........
      XxsesukexX

Comment

So I take this to be, that the servers listed will still be accessible through Facebook, or just using the direct link of:
        http://wartune.r2games.com/ , am I correct in this statement?
        Thank you and A very Big thank you to all of you who brought a true feeling of Christmas to us by giving us the redemption packs.

Comment

This specific maintenance thread is only for the servers accessed through Kabam, not the main site or the facebook logins to the main site.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thank you MemoryLane for your quick answer to my question.

Comment

what is kabam??

Comment

Originally posted by lolopilo View Post
                what is kabam??
                An unfortunate thing.

Comment

it's a merged sever i guess

Comment

what is this?

Comment

Originally posted by lolopilo View Post
                      what is kabam??
                      Kabam hosts for many different games,but they (Kabam) are not always desirable to work with. Best to play the game through r2games.

Comment

lol kabam is one outfit that I avoid..... anybody that played ToN, GW or KoC, will know what I mean and why I say it

Comment

i played global warfare and kabam are very untrustworthy and many players are not happy with them.
                          EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

What is a Kabam?

Comment

Kabam aka kaboom is a very bad site to play on for any of there game. Every game you will hear about your troops being taken or killed or not even returned. you will not get the stuff you paid for. 99% of the time there GM's or Moderaters will just delete your post or not even look at them if you send a ticket in for something to be fixed it will take a few months for it to be fixed they added more games when they shouldnt have cause they couldnt even keep up with the 6 they had before the game is always up they will not take it down to work on glitches or anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X