Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Gamerocks Account Transfer Announcement

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by HeXx~ View Post
    I just thought of coming back to play Wartune, after 2 years, and Gamerocks doesn't even have any trace of my email address and account.

What is the solution for this situation?
    The solution is on the first page. Specifically follow this post: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...52#post1942752

Leave a comment:

• HeXx~
    replied
    I just thought of coming back to play Wartune, after 2 years, and Gamerocks doesn't even have any trace of my email address and account.

What is the solution for this situation?

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Gannicus25 View Post
    i dont get it

APR 13, 2018 | 03:08AM CEST
    R2 Eirleen replied:
    Hello,
    We apologize for this matter as we need to ask a screenshot of your purchase for us to verify the ownership of the said account. We do hope that you could understand.
    -The R2Games Team

How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.

I do not get this. many purchases was made by my in game wife
    [IMG2=JSON]{"alt":"Rate my reply","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/nicereply.com\/trackmaili\/reality-squared-games\/22530051\/680204\/button.png"**[/IMG2]
    If I'm not mistaken, your case is possibly already resolved.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-12-2018, 10:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gannicus25
    replied
    i dont get it

APR 13, 2018 | 03:08AM CEST
    R2 Eirleen replied:
    Hello,
    We apologize for this matter as we need to ask a screenshot of your purchase for us to verify the ownership of the said account. We do hope that you could understand.
    -The R2Games Team

How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.

I do not get this. many purchases was made by my in game wife
    Rate my reply

Leave a comment:

• Gannicus25
    replied
    How do i get back send ticket then wait?

Leave a comment:

• jundat
    replied
    Unable to attack: You aren't here yet in wilds?

Leave a comment:

• kikilor2022
    replied
    good event

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by R2139864433 View Post
    i was on kabam for ages, finally got on the wonderhill. server 172, Marnia. I can't use any of your suggested ways to recover it. please help
    The recovery process for those who didn't transfer during the month of December is not a suggestion, and is the only way to recover your account. Follow the steps in post #2: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...52#post1942752

Leave a comment:

• R2139864433
    replied
    i was on kabam for ages, finally got on the wonderhill. server 172, Marnia. I can't use any of your suggested ways to recover it. please help

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by adimarinova16 View Post
    ken iu help mi with migracion to be mor fast i send tiket awredi th
    Your ticket was resolved in less than an hour. I don't think it can get much faster than that.

Leave a comment:

• adimarinova16
    replied
    ken iu help mi with migracion to be mor fast i send tiket awredi th

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by veterana2 View Post

ies bat i meik new acaunt with same email en survar en ies i send tiket
    If you still need help, please click the chat bubble under my name and let me know the email address for your ticket.

Leave a comment:

• veterana2
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Read the instructions I just posted again.

You are creating a character at wartune.r2games.com, any server, any name. You will go to the support page, linked in the post, or click the big red button at the top of the screen. You will use the name and server of that character you created at wartune.r2games.com. In your ticket, you will include the Message I instruct you to copy and paste, in the instructions above, and that is where you will include your Kabam/Wonderhill information.
    ies bat i meik new acaunt with same email en survar en ies i send tiket

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by veterana2 View Post
    that is stuped mi kabam survar is not in supord list haw iu expekt to merig then
    Read the instructions I just posted again.

You are creating a character at wartune.r2games.com, any server, any name. You will go to the support page, linked in the post, or click the big red button at the top of the screen. You will use the name and server of that character you created at wartune.r2games.com. In your ticket, you will include the Message I instruct you to copy and paste, in the instructions above, and that is where you will include your Kabam/Wonderhill information.

Leave a comment:

• veterana2
    replied
    that is stuped mi kabam survar is not in supord list haw iu expekt to merig then

Leave a comment:

Working...
X