Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if I click on wartune gamerocks in games on here... as I linked this to my gamerocks.. I get to start a new toon and I dont get and cant get a list over servers to choose from
    That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

Go to the Games tab on the left side. Select Wartune Gamerocks. Then, select the server your character is on. See if it's there.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wtgr.png
Views:	4
Size:	247.9 KB
ID:	1994069

If it's not there, please try a different R2 account.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        But I don't get an error when I post something that isn't the answer. It's very strange. Did you choose the server from the button at the top?
        Um you can't choose the server from the gamerocks page cause of the spinning circle. and when it automatically redirects to r2 it automatically loads to server s268 us west. And if you try to choose a server on R2 it doesn't list any server from the gamerocks page. My baby alt which is on the same gamerocks server also goes to that same server.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLotte View Post
          if I click on wartune gamerocks in games on here... as I linked this to my gamerocks.. I get to start a new toon and I dont get and cant get a list over servers to choose from
          You don't have this option? Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Views:	5
Size:	5.7 KB
ID:	1994073

Comment

Originally posted by wilsonlynn549 View Post

Um you can't choose the server from the gamerocks page cause of the spinning circle. and when it automatically redirects to r2 it automatically loads to server s268 us west. And if you try to choose a server on R2 it doesn't list any server from the gamerocks page. My baby alt which is on the same server also goes to that same server.
            There's 2 Wartunes on the R2 page. There's Wartune, which is R2 servers. Then there's Wartune Gamerocks, which is Gamerocks servers. I'm asking you to go directly to R2Games.com, and select Wartune Gamerocks. As you will already be logged in, you should have a server button. If that is not working for you, please provide a screenshot.

Comment

think I will go grab some fresh air, while some fix this. I cant pick any server from wartune gamerocks. You ppl seriously need to start communicating things out BEFORE you do them. It would help soooo much for us players and YES I know its not your choice MemoryLane.. Im just really annoyed right now.

Comment

Thank you memorylane... and yes I have that up.. way high in a corner BUT the game goes for making a new toon right away.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane2 View Post

You don't have this option? [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Screenshot_1.png","data-attachmentid":1994073**[/ATTACH]
                  OmG you need to sticky that info on how to do that it worked i'm in on my toon Thank you so very much

Comment

think I will go grab some fresh air, while some fix this. I cant pick any server from wartune gamerocks. You ppl seriously need to start communicating things out BEFORE you do them. It would help soooo much for us players and YES I know its not your choice MemoryLane.. Im just really annoyed right now.
                    It would be very helpful if you could at least confirm that you have gone through R2games. That you have selected the Wartune Gamerocks tile. And then provide a screenshot of that, so that I can see what you see.

Comment

I logged into an R2 account. I clicked on the tile at the bottom of the games tab called Wartune Gamerocks. It did not allow me to choose a server. It did not allow me to allow Flash. I can go no further. Hopefully picture attached. I can get to my server fine but I seem to have the horrible issue of flash player not working so the pages don't load. none of the fixes for flash player work for me, when I click on items, they don't give any option to say allow.
                      Last edited by aymelek123; 09-29-2019, 08:41 AM.

Comment

I took a screenshot from my baby toon that shows the gamerocks servers when you click the server button you pointed to. You can see the r2 logo next to the name. I also added a ss of my main toon actually in the game through R2
                        Last edited by wilsonlynn549; 09-29-2019, 08:40 AM.

Comment

I got in to mine toon. Thank you

Comment

please disregard request. I found a way to get flash player to "allow"

Comment

Originally posted by aymelek123 View Post
                              I logged into an R2 account. I clicked on the tile at the bottom of the games tab called Wartune Gamerocks. It did not allow me to choose a server. It did not allow me to allow Flash. I can go no further. Hopefully picture attached. I can get to my server fine but I seem to have the horrible issue of flash player not working so the pages don't load. none of the fixes for flash player work for me, when I click on items, they don't give any option to say allow.
                              You are using Chrome, please try following this for flash: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...enabling-flash

Comment

I got in to mine toon. Thank you
                                Very happy you've gotten in! So that I know for others who are also having trouble, which step of the process was it that you were getting stuck on?

Comment

Working...
                                X