Announcement

Collapse

GameRocks Transfer - Unable to locate toon

UPDATE!! All players with issues locating or logging into their characters since the transfer are required to send in a ticket. Please CLICK HERE for instructions!
See more
See less

Gamerocks Transfer - Unable to login or locate character

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamerocks Transfer - Unable to login or locate character

NEW INSTRUCTIONS FOR THOSE STILL UNABLE TO LOG IN OR LOCATE CHARACTERS:

http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...erocks-players
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-30-2019, 11:21 PM.
    Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Toon name: cryptogeek
    Server: S10

Comment

Lokidoki, s29 US East

Comment

Toon name Morganthal
        Server S35West
        tried getting in with just the name sends me to the start page to make a new toon, already have one with that name I've played for years. Tried getting in with my regular email and says does not exist and when I try to get in r2games with it says already exists.

Comment

Originally posted by Suljia
          WolfSpiri. s120 US East.

Posting for my friend.
          WolfSpirit
          s120 US East

* typo. sorry.

Comment

Zoieraptor

S5 Oceanic

Comment

S 67 Europe. MrMerlim

Tried the banner was sent to start a new game on s 268 US West
              Last edited by Merlinsmajl; 09-30-2019, 02:21 AM.

Comment

S 259 East
                USA MrMerlin

Comment

name: RedasKG

[S 183] US West

Comment

{s1** us west kat52 (kat in capital letters)
                    S1 us west kat52
                    S1 us west-kat52
                    Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-30-2019, 08:33 AM.

Comment

So why not type KAT in capital letters? Spelling of names is the most important thing. We also have an edit button at the bottom of posts. Please use it.

I need everyone in this thread to go to Gamerocks.com, and send me a private message with your Gamerocks ID, please.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Hey there, I have problems starting game. After I type my e-mail address and password I descover I have no toon. I should have Naiad on server 79 US West and before reset everything worked fine but now I am requested to make a new one how funny is that... Checking the details of the account I discovered that my lvl is 1 instead 80. Please let me know if this can be fixed or I should forget wartune. Thank you for your kind and swift support.

Comment

Originally posted by cristina.naiad View Post
                          Hey there, I have problems starting game. After I type my e-mail address and password I descover I have no toon. I should have Naiad on server 79 US West and before reset everything worked fine but now I am requested to make a new one how funny is that... Checking the details of the account I discovered that my lvl is 1 instead 80. Please let me know if this can be fixed or I should forget wartune. Thank you for your kind and swift support.
                          While in the game on that lvl 1 toon, please copy the website URL and paste it here, so that I can verify that you are at the correct page.

Comment

Character: Ron25 (Lvl 80)
                            Server: S6 East

Same issues as others have stated; requesting me to make a new toon and not showing my existing toon.
                            Last edited by RDonner1943; 09-30-2019, 10:49 AM.

Comment

hello

character : Just (some 21 050 000 battle rank)
                              guild :HUGS
                              Server : S26 Europe
                              been in game for more than 5 years, only now cannot acces account, tels me to create a new one.

Comment

Working...
                              X