Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

UPDATE!! New Instructions for Gamerocks Players!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATE!! New Instructions for Gamerocks Players!!

Due to the amount of information required for account verification, and the potential for needing to provide players with an email address or password to help reset their account, tickets need to be sent in. I personally apologize for this not being the first instruction given to us for this issue.

To save you some time with the back and forth, here is what they are requiring from you:

Take a screenshot of this page, or copy the information in the Username AND Email fields.

Then, go to www.r2games.com/support and try to navigate to: Support>Game Issues>Bug reporting - Wartune Gamerocks, using any character you can pull up in the form
    --OR--
    If you cannot locate this category, pick Wartune from the list instead. You will then need an R2 Wartune character to complete the ticket

Title your ticket: Gamerocks Transfer
    Include ALL of the following information:
    Gamerocks ID/Username:
    Gamerocks Email:
    Character Name:
    Server:

--OR--

Attach your screenshot of http://gamerocks.com/user/setting
    Character Name:
    Server:

R2 will then be able to tell you if your Gamerocks account has been bound, and to which account. If you are still unable to log into that account once you have received this information, respond back with a SCREENSHOT and DESCRIPTION of what happens when you try to log in with the account information you receive.

If you need additional assistance, let me know.

New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

I guessing this is only for toons that can't log or can't be located, right? Do you have any info if we are goin to be able to rebind our characters to different mail on R2? I would like to rebind my characters to their mail on R2 if possible,

Comment

I have sent a private e-mail but I am also wondering, since I binded my toon to an acct somehow and then on R2 the acct didn't exist... I ended making a new R2 account with a new email since trying to get the one I used back was a nightmare. In the settings it says I can change my email. If I change my email on here to the one I used on Gamerocks will that get my toon back? Or will there be a way to bind my toon to this acct? Don't want to change the email if that wont work and mess anything up. Thank you.
      Last edited by RDonner1943; 10-01-2019, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Since Gamerocks did not offer us usernames/ID, can we just put our email addresses as our ID/username?
        Last edited by Suljia; 10-01-2019, 01:18 AM. Reason: change of content

Comment

Suljia go to Gamerocks.com and insert your mail, then on the top right you will see WELCOME and your mail and right under that you see settings, press settings and you will go to the panel with the username/ID.

Attached Files
          Last edited by balenorzm; 10-01-2019, 01:06 AM.

Comment

The ultimate issue is that when you bound your toon to R2, if you didn't have an R2 account with the same email, it created one for you. This was a special XYZ@mail.com account that was tied to gamerocks. Then you went directly to R2 since the redirect didn't work and they told you to do that. When you tried to log in, R2 didn't have a record of your account (XYZ@mail.com). So you created an account. Now there are two R2 accounts with the same email. One that R2 recognizes and one from Gamerocks. Your toon is bound to the gamerocks one.

If your toon was bound to an account that didn't exist (in other words it made a new gamerocks R2 account) you had to load from gamerocks and use that email when it redirected you. So all the advice to go directly to R2 ended up messing all of us up.

Ultimately the issue is that the binding process created R2 accounts that didn't show up in the R2 database and therefore you could create another account with the same email.

Comment

Yes, you can follow the same instructions for assistance with rebinding your toon, whether that be because it's on the wrong email, wrong account, or duplicated as pw123456 suggests.

If you are needing binding assistance, just include that with the list of information in the first post.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                Due to the amount of information required for account verification, and the potential for needing to provide players with an email address or password to help reset their account, tickets need to be sent in. I personally apologize for this not being the first instruction given to us for this issue.

To save you some time with the back and forth, here is what they are requiring from you:

Log into Gamerocks.com and go to: http://gamerocks.com/user/setting
                Take a screenshot of this page, or copy the information in the Username AND Email fields.

Then, go to www.r2games.com/support and try to navigate to: Support>Game Issues>Bug reporting - Wartune Gamerocks, using any character you can pull up in the form
                --OR--
                If you cannot locate this category, pick Wartune from the list instead. You will then need an R2 Wartune character to complete the ticket

Title your ticket: Gamerocks Transfer
                Include ALL of the following information:
                Gamerocks ID/Username:
                Gamerocks Email:
                Character Name:
                Server:

--OR--

Attach your screenshot of http://gamerocks.com/user/setting
                Character Name:
                Server:

R2 will then be able to tell you if your Gamerocks account has been bound, and to which account. If you are still unable to log into that account once you have received this information, respond back with a SCREENSHOT and DESCRIPTION of what happens when you try to log in with the account information you receive.

If you need additional assistance, let me know.
                Thanks ML.. I have been sending the required information. However i have not been receiving a proper response from them upto now.

I sent a fresh ticket with the required information just now... guess what... they keep asking me to do the same things that they were recommending to me previously in my previous tickets.. Looks like R2 is just buying time on this fiasco.
                Last edited by MOONSAWYER; 10-01-2019, 10:45 AM.

Comment

What they really need to do is unbind our toons and give us proper instructions on how to bind them. They should have required an R2 account before you did the binding.

I've been working on this for 2 days with a different ticket and created a new ticket with the proper title. It would not surprise me if they can't find our R2 accounts that we are bound to due to the issue with created accounts when doing initial binding.

Comment

Originally posted by pw123456 View Post
                    What they really need to do is unbind our toons and give us proper instructions on how to bind them. They should have required an R2 account before you did the binding.

I've been working on this for 2 days with a different ticket and created a new ticket with the proper title. It would not surprise me if they can't find our R2 accounts that we are bound to due to the issue with created accounts when doing initial binding.
                    totally agreed. They have made a mess of the situation... Could have given prior warning in the forums and had an orderly maintaince done with all servers shut. But then again R2 doesnt care about the players.. since we get bounced about by the elves.

Comment

pw123456 I did forward your message.

I also forwarded that they need to start confirming the account the toon is bound to on our end. I am hoping that once they start doing that, it will help half of you right away. The other half may need the password reset, which is another hoop to jump through. Just keep on top of your ticket and keep letting them know what you want them to do for you.

Comment

For many, they need to make the gamerocks binding accounts that were generated visible to the R2 system. For the rest of use, they need to remove the R2 account we generated and tie the gamerocks generated one to the R2 system. I still have the feeling that they have no clue what they did.

MemoryLane, appreciate all that you are doing. The ticket elves just keep sending out generic responses. I've only been asked to provide my gamerocks account 4 times now.

Comment

It may be a good suggestion, they should have the list of the toons that can't be logged or are in the wrong account. The only thing to do is separate them from the mails and regenerate the transfer page or allow us to bind them to a different (or correct) email. I think with that solution we would be able to log in without problem.

Comment

I'm able to log now. They have a new acocunt for me. Will deal with the transfer to another R2 email account later.

Comment

nothing works and they don't reply back so giving up

Comment

Working...
                              X