Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPDATE!! New Instructions for Gamerocks Players!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know Haren has done this. The whole screenshot and ticket, but so far (from what I can see) he gets asked by helper elfs to do exactly what he has been doing and even if he writes back what he has followed of instructions, they keep saying the same. That can make any loose it a bit. I hope your end soon find Haren and gets him back, since Im afraid I will loose a player if not.
    That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLotte View Post
      I know Haren has done this. The whole screenshot and ticket, but so far (from what I can see) he gets asked by helper elfs to do exactly what he has been doing and even if he writes back what he has followed of instructions, they keep saying the same. That can make any loose it a bit. I hope your end soon find Haren and gets him back, since Im afraid I will loose a player if not.
      Everyone just needs to respond with if whatever the reply was did or did not work for them. Unfortunately there's a number of issues going on at the same time, so there are steps support has to work through to make sure they are able to properly categorize everyone. Some are still not accessing the correct game, and keep trying to find their characters at R2 wartune, instead of gamerocks wartune. Some have binding issues because they share computers or have multiple characters. There's still people getting the spinning circle, which I've been informed by you guys that this is a redirect issue. And then we have some who aren't being connected to a character, even though it might be on the correct account and accessing the correct game.

This entire situation sucks, but it's not an issue that happens ever, so the work flow for categorizing the issues has been clunky and keeps changing as the pieces to the puzzle start fitting together. It does not help that they are running on a skeleton crew, as China is currently celebrating their National Day, and that's a week vacation for most. I'm hoping we're onto something with pw123456 's theory, and I'm trying to work with someone to either prove or disprove that, but there's a fair bit of waiting for everyone to respond.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

..Also another matter because of this thing - when a guild master can't access the toon - happened with my main toon, can access this toon but not my main toon which is a guild master - the guild can not join monthly events like castle wars and outland event. How is the guild compensated?

Comment

--easy to say in hindsight, of course, but big changes like that ought to have been prepared carefully, with weeks of time for people to prepare for it, and careful planning and anticipating of the the shortfalls or difficulties that might might arise. Not hard to imagine many players will quit because of this, or stop recharging for the toon.

Comment

i can't submit a ticket no matter how i try. it will not give me the correct sever info. im on s6 us east. but only selection i have is wartune and wartune reborn. no selection for gamerocks wartune. i've been fighting this since sunday.. any suggestions that actually work?

Comment

game rocks binding toons as we all know only one toon per acct so if you have like 5 not even sure how that would work but be cautious tonight used old r2 acct but it a r2 acct that I created like 5 years ago so after tweeking around did bind game rock acct to r2 old acct through email PS Memory Lane will recharging still have the paypal option ???or is it only credit cards and what was the European meesage I got?when binding?

Comment

are these ticket elves a bit backward or thick as a plank of wood my game friend is trying to log in since transfer but his email is ok but your system says wrong pass he clicks forgot password fills in required verification code and it says submit ticket hes done this 3 times now asking for a password reset but all ur elves keep sending him rubbish do this do that all he needs is a reset password link

Comment

Originally posted by evilharry666 View Post
                  are these ticket elves a bit backward or thick as a plank of wood my game friend is trying to log in since transfer but his email is ok but your system says wrong pass he clicks forgot password fills in required verification code and it says submit ticket hes done this 3 times now asking for a password reset but all ur elves keep sending him rubbish do this do that all he needs is a reset password link
                  good thing of this scr *ng up from wartune that a lot of given away toons will be bind to people who had r2 up while logging a given account from a other before there own Hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hopefully they will not reset those bounded 1's
                  Theonlyghost
                  Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                  Server : S122 US-East
                  Guild : Fenix
                  Class : Mage
                  IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

good thing of this scr *ng up from wartune that a lot of given away toons will be bind to people who had r2 up while logging a given account from a other before there own Hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hopefully they will not reset those bounded 1's
                    the problems my friend has he did the following: he did the binding page email and pass he didn't verify his email account and after 72 hrs it didn't work so all hes asking in ticket if r2 can resend verification code so he can verify his email and log back into game BUT THE STUPID SUPPORT ELVES NEED A BAT SHOVED WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE CUZ ALL THEY SEEM TO DO IS SEND A STUPID ANSWER AND SAY FOLLOW THE RESET PASSWORD HELP SECTION ETC HES DONE THIS AND IT SAYS

SEND A TICKET WHEN HE FILLS IN THE FORM

NOW IF ANY STAFF AT R2 WANTS TO FILL MY FRIEND IN ON HOW HE CAN LOG ON PLZ SACK THE STUPID SUPPORT ELVES AND U GET ON THE TICKET SYSTEM AND SEND A PROPER ANSWER NOT SOME STUPID CUT AND PASTE FROM UR SUPPORT HELP FILES

if he wants to recharge 1.2 mill dollars to his account u would rush or bend over backwards TO GET HIM ONLINE

truth is u f k ed up binding page u shoved it up too quick without any proper FAQ only 3 hrs after u shoved it on forums that's not good enough it should of been up at least a week with help sections for ppl then a proper maintenance to follow

but r2 rushed it and its like a broken record do this do that do this do that sorry send a ticket cuz we need info that u supplied 3 tickets ago

Comment

the staff of r2 does not read this forum this forum has a few moderators rest is all players even the moderators are players who volunteer in trying to help out getting things sorted.. only way is file tickets

gamerocks was shutting own you can not expect r2 in this case to give you a weeks head-up if there is not a week left
                      If you would read all posts you would know that gamerocks is a gaming platform that leases the license to run the game from r2 same as some other gaming platforms do.

Third if any 1 would read proplerly same way as they respond in forum all the time there would be a lot less problems....seems most do not read when they have to but get totally wacko when they read something in forum or when it goes wrong and they post something in forum.

Your "friend" should still be able to re-apply for a verification code on r2games.com when verifying his account there since thats how it goes everywhere if you do not verify your account you have to redo it got nothing to do further with the staff of r2 in this case , the button verify your e-mail would be on the account page of the r2 account ..if not then it is already verified.

Binding page worked good btw was a simple way and fast ... have a r2 account open then do the binding with the same e-mail/password as r2 account on the gamerocks page then refresh and you in ..then you can or scroll down on the r2 in games to the gamerocks wartune button or just click on the server button right top of screen and type in your own server if it was not showing.
                      and you can only bind 1!!!!! gamerocks account to 1!!!!!! r2 account just in-case your friend tried to do more
                      Theonlyghost

Comment

the staff of r2 does not read this forum this forum has a few moderators rest is all players even the moderators are players who volunteer in trying to help out getting things sorted.. only way is file tickets

gamerocks was shutting own you can not expect r2 in this case to give you a weeks head-up if there is not a week left
                        If you would read all posts you would know that gamerocks is a gaming platform that leases the license to run the game from r2 same as some other gaming platforms do.

Third if any 1 would read proplerly same way as they respond in forum all the time there would be a lot less problems....seems most do not read when they have to but get totally wacko when they read something in forum or when it goes wrong and they post something in forum.

Your "friend" should still be able to re-apply for a verification code on r2games.com when verifying his account there since thats how it goes everywhere if you do not verify your account you have to redo it got nothing to do further with the staff of r2 in this case , the button verify your e-mail would be on the account page of the r2 account ..if not then it is already verified.

Binding page worked good btw was a simple way and fast ... have a r2 account open then do the binding with the same e-mail/password as r2 account on the gamerocks page then refresh and you in ..then you can or scroll down on the r2 in games to the gamerocks wartune button or just click on the server button right top of screen and type in your own server if it was not showing.
                        and you can only bind 1!!!!! gamerocks account to 1!!!!!! r2 account just in-case your friend tried to do more
                        he tries to log in and it says password incorrect hes asked r2 4 times to either reset pass or resend verification link and they say they cant reset his password cuz he needs to verify his account with the email link

he cannont click the verify button on website if he cannont log into his account

he didn't have a r2 account when he did binding page he used same email and pass he uses for gamerocks when he did the binding page with same details it disappeared cuz it was successful so he could carry on playing on gamerocks till transfer

after transfer its messed up
                        Last edited by evilharry666; 10-04-2019, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by evilharry666 View Post

he tries to log in and it says password incorrect hes asked r2 4 times to either reset pass or resend verification link and they say they cant reset his password cuz he needs to verify his account with the email link

he cannont click the verify button on website if he cannont log into his account

he didn't have a r2 account when he did binding page he used same email and pass he uses for gamerocks when he did the binding page with same details it disappeared cuz it was successful so he could carry on playing on gamerocks till transfer

after transfer its messed up
                          if i read you correct you state he did not and had not a R2 account on moment binding was successful .
                          all i can say about that is below.

If you did not have a R2 account open on the moment of binding you kept getting the error and with refresh you kept having the binding page.... Since i was still at my work abroad with bad net it took me a few tries about 5 or 6 before it did the binding all did after was refresh the page ...Was not able to get in at all till it was bound to r2 account .... others i hear of had same they had to make a R2 account before they could bound there account they could not get in gamerocks otherwise,,,, So that said your "friend" must have had a R2 gaming account open on a other tab where it bounded to .

Theonlyghost

Comment

if i read you correct you state he did not and had not a R2 account on moment binding was successful .
                            all i can say about that is below.

If you did not have a R2 account open on the moment of binding you kept getting the error and with refresh you kept having the binding page.... Since i was still at my work abroad with bad net it took me a few tries about 5 or 6 before it did the binding all did after was refresh the page ...Was not able to get in at all till it was bound to r2 account .... others i hear of had same they had to make a R2 account before they could bound there account they could not get in gamerocks otherwise,,,, So that said your "friend" must have had a R2 gaming account open on a other tab where it bounded to .

he said he had no r2 account when binding page was on

he used his gamerocks email and pass to bind the page so making that email and pass a r2 account

refreshed carried on playing on gamerocks till transfer started

when transfer started he got the transfer window inputted his email and pass

PASSWORD INCORRECT

he tried making a new account with r2 with the email he used in binding page but says PLAYER ALREADY EXISTS

SO 1: he has a r2 account after binding 2: the password he used for binding is incorrect when he tries logging into game ( maybe forgot or typed wrong when binding )

all he asking r2 is to resend a verification code to he can verify his email and a password change

but asking support elves is like asking god to stop world hunger

hes got fed up resending tickets as all they say is click the forgotton password at bottom, duh he done that but after u fill fields in it says send a ticket so its like talking into a endless loop with support

Comment

gamerocks

Need to enable Flash?
                              Welcome, mlewis0820@bishop.edu
                              ACCOUNT SETTINGS

• Personal Information
                              • Update Password
                              Personal Information

USERNAME EMAIL FIRST NAME LAST NAME GENDER Select...FemaleMale
                              Save Personal Info

Terms|Privacy|Gamerocks ©2015

© 2015 GAMEROCKS SERVICES, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. GAMEROCKS SERVICES AND ITS LOGO ARE TRADEMARKS OR REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF GAMEROCKS SERVICES, INC.

Hi my character name is lucchi on server 43 gamerocks. Not able to get to my character. I just spent money on a 3 month vip and got real money on my account. I tried to submit a ticket but you get to the end and the captca thing does not work. please contact me email is mlewis0820@bishop.edu

Comment

Does someone knows how log this is going to take? Should I quit the game? Or someone is finally going to fix this mess?

Comment

Working...
                                X