[WT Announcement] Wartune Kabam Server Launch 03/21 @ 10:00 PM PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [WT Announcement] Wartune Kabam Server Launch 03/21 @ 10:00 PM PDT

Kabam's platform will be releasing a new server for Wartune. Server S18 will be a West Coast server, opening on March 21th at 10:00 PM PDT.

Click image for larger version

Name:	kserver18.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	1735030

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Once you activate VIP, Can you log in to R2Games to check your status, or cancel and all that? I Don't see a list of server names there at all.

Where do you go to do that? And also what you do for not receiving all the items for a special offer?

Thank you

Comment

ok.,i'm so that can you

yes.,

urwel

Comment

i doesn't.,im sorry.,its verry-very sorry.

Comment

.......................................?????????????????????????????????????????????/ "ty"

Comment

please fix the major lag during guild battle in Wartune|Kabam server 5-oceanic...Thank You

Comment

Originally posted by Icekings View Post
              Once you activate VIP, Can you log in to R2Games to check your status, or cancel and all that? I Don't see a list of server names there at all.

Where do you go to do that? And also what you do for not receiving all the items for a special offer?

Thank you
              Kabam VIP doesn't auto-renew, so there's no need to cancel it. You'll need to keep track of when you purchased it to know when it's due to expire.

The ticket link for Kabam servers is at the bottom of the server selection screen. Click on the word 'here' in "Have any questions or concerns? Click here." to be taken to the ticket portal.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

servers are down including kabam servers. 2nd time in 2 days ....no posts on this?

Comment

Is this still down?

Comment

any update post/s on server 20? i just seen it earlier.

Comment

Working...
                    X