No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Kabam Server Merges 03/21 @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh,it's a pity.I'm on server 5 and can't find it in the page until now.

Comment

can the players update me as to what issues they may be having
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Only issue at the moment is the servers being merged are not listed

Click image for larger version

Name:	Grzd2kH.png
Views:	1
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	1665895

Comment

no the other issues are that the servers that arent being merged are not loading im on server 1 already refreshed and deleted cookies well over 100+ times and it will not load the one time i did get it to load nothing in the game works at all wont let us do anything.

it stops loading at 7/16 and will not go past that point

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
            can the players update me as to what issues they may be having
            Not being able to log in as the servers are not listed would be the main issue I would think :-)

If the servers are merged then I would expect that the number of guilds that can participate in Guild Battle must also double (otherwise 8 guilds will suddenly find themselves not participating any more?) and that the number of participants on each side should also increase otherwise people in big guilds will never get any opportunity to participate. Maybe have two GBs - one for lvl 0 to 50 players and one for lvl 50+ players for the really serious spenders? Or maybe different GBs based on the Guild's level? That would result in much more interesting battles...
            Last edited by Vortigern; 03-22-2013, 03:27 AM.

Comment

More mistake more problems

OMG im in server s1 and all of us have been locked out, and this is just ridiculous, we pay for vip and covenant and they just have full days without game play, i think we should all be compensated for this obvious mistake while mergin realms and Defnitely they did somethign at the maintenance which has interfered with things, And when i send a ticket all i get is a automated answer saying my server is going through mergin?? DOes anyone see kabam s1 us west on the merging list??
              Last edited by R26752705; 03-22-2013, 03:28 AM.
              Character name: Druss
              Realm/server : Kabam s1 us west
              class/lvl : Archer lvl 69
              Battle rating 65k unbuffed

Comment

Players are getting kicked out and can't get back on Kabam 13

Comment

Originally posted by R26752705 View Post
                  OMG im in server s1 and all of us have been locked out, and this is just ridiculous, we pay for vip and covenant and they just have full days without game play, i think we should all be compensated for this obvious mistake while mergin realms and Defnitely they did somethign at the maintenance which has interfered with things, And when i send a ticket all i get is a automated answer saying my server is going through mergin?? DOes anyone see kabam s1 us west on the merging list??

Server 13 US also locked out. I confirmed with other players on skype

Comment

Honestly, I see this as a good thing. We're on S11 US West and welcome the change. It gets quite boring when it becomes a 1 guild server, and now things are spiced up quite a bit. May not be popular to many, but this is something I'm actually thankful for. Thank you, devs!

Comment

Working...
                    X