Emergency Maintenance for Kabam Wartune on 08/30 @ 2:00 AM PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency Maintenance for Kabam Wartune on 08/30 @ 2:00 AM PDT

Kabam's Wartune will be having an Emergency Maintenance for Servers S21 S23 S25 S27 S28 S30 on August 30th at 2:00 AM PDT Servers are expected to be down for 2-3 hours. We apologize for this downtime and appreciate player's patience while we work to improve the game. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Why Emergency again D:???

Comment

omg again?!?!?!?! this is the third time this month!!! so basically the game is shutdown AGAIN until the reset or "possibly" before... see you guys at 12 PDT.... should be still down knowing their estimates, but I will be back to complain some more by then

Comment

Luckily i do not play on kabam !!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by wagsma View Post
          Luckily i do not play on kabam !!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajahahahaha
          Yeah u lucky -.-!

Comment

yea knowing r2 it will be around WB before server is up....What a lovely deal

Comment

coh atuh GM aing menta VIP gratis :P

Comment

i knew one game went out weekly for 3 hours or more. worked out bugs kept game going smoothly - i apprecitate the games desire to keep people happy. -- thanks WARTUNE

Comment

ha ha ha

Comment

Does anyone know why Kabam US West server 1 seems to be down? All I get is a white screen when I try to log in.

Comment

I believe it is a security certificate issue. I am having trouble getting on there as well. I would send in a ticket and see what they say.

Comment

They have some major issues because they are not even registering your character to submit a ticket for black screen.

Comment

Sorry for the delay in response. The issue with Kabam S1 has been fixed. Thank you for your patience.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                          X