[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance all PST/EST Servers 1/7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Emergency Maintenance all PST/EST Servers 1/7

Maintenance is being delayed to compile a list of all bugs. We will update the time soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience.

UPDATE – Maintenance is being delayed to compile a list of all bugs. We will update the time soon.

UPDATE 2 - Wartune will be having an emergency maintenance on ALL PST AND EST SERVERS Tuesday, the 7th of January at 1:40 PM EST, (10:40 AM PST, 6:40 PM GMT, and 2:40 AM GMT +8 (Jan 8)). Maintenance is expected to last about 1 hour.

Sorry for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience.
    If you do not have brains you have legs.

not funny after maintenance all bug, this is not possible i buying 180 new year box n all got waste ****** n did not get a impala card

IDN : cartenz
    Class : Archer
    Lvl : 57
    BR : 49k
    server : 393 upper plains

Comment

yup me too i got 200 new year box and all got waste din't get impala card.

Comment

was in the middle of a ***** mpd and all of a sudden we see 5 min til main. stupid bastards **

Comment

GG....we're missing a WB, I expect compensation. What's more, I hope the bugs list is also you guys fixing the damn balance of Arena/Battlegrounds or even the immense lag spikes. If not, don't bother, you just mess things up further.

Comment

They better fix the Bugs, Possibly give us a promotion then I will be happy.

Comment

ugh

compensation???

Comment

Originally posted by lanceocean View Post
                They better fix the Bugs, Possibly give us a promotion then I will be happy.
                Any promotion players get, only goes to spenders, non-spenders get jizzed on. They really need to improve the game before I spend any money.

Comment

Originally posted by adhe_priasrani View Post
                  not funny after maintenance all bug, this is not possible i buying 180 new year box n all got waste ****** n did not get a impala card

IDN : cartenz
                  Class : Archer
                  Lvl : 57
                  BR : 49k
                  server : 393 upper plains
                  shouldn't waste so much money on those boxes for a chance at a mount when ur br is that low...

IDN: UnFallen
                  Class: Knight
                  lvl: 58
                  Br: 71.7
                  Server: 257 Fallen Sanctuary

Comment

LOL

u send this warning INGAME 5min before u do this? WE GOT DISCONNECTED IN SPIRE! Others are complaining about getting dc in their Spire runs and MPD runs too now! At least u could have sent the message 15min earlier!

I know... we complain when it doesn't work and we complain when it gets fixed. Well... not complaining about the fixing part but about the minimal warning we got! And then again... u r not really fixing it.... u r just undoing recent mistakes u made. Fixing the game would be to finally get rid of that rediculous lag!
                    server: Kabam s30
                    IGN: Leighton
                    Class: Archer
                    Level: 80

Comment

Originally posted by R233762786 View Post
                      LOL

u send this warning INGAME 5min before u do this? WE GOT DISCONNECTED IN SPIRE! Others are complaining about getting dc in their Spire runs and MPD runs too now! At least u could have sent the message 15min earlier!

I know... we complain when it doesn't work and we complain when it gets fixed. Well... not complaining about the fixing part but about the minimal warning we got! And then again... u r not really fixing it.... u r just undoing recent mistakes u made. Fixing the game would be to finally get rid of that rediculous lag!
                      What exactly have they fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by timbos View Post
                        GG....we're missing a WB, I expect compensation. What's more, I hope the bugs list is also you guys fixing the damn balance of Arena/Battlegrounds or even the immense lag spikes. If not, don't bother, you just mess things up further.
                        Feels like they are chrashing doesn't it? Like they r taking our money as much as they can then they are going to just close down the site and tell us all to F off!

Comment

o well just one hour.. i hope they solf the "Network lost" bug..

Comment

Originally posted by UnFallenKH View Post
                            Feels like they are chrashing doesn't it? Like they r taking our money as much as they can then they are going to just close down the site and tell us all to F off!
                            That's exactly what it sounds like. As an ex-Developer of my own game, I've seen this happen. They get lazy and decide it's easier to just take the money and disappear. Which, in this case, there's probably a couple $100k in their banks. I have sent in tickets, not once have I gotten a response, I've done a dozen of those events for Free Balen, but none went through, I ended up with useless **** on my laptop for 5 days before deleting it.

The fact that I constantly see them implementing new things for people to "buy" makes me just disgusted, since they do these "Maintenances" and have not fixed a damn thing. Arena Balance is down right bogus, I mean, really, Lv20s VS Lv50s? Where is the fairness in that? Battlegrounds, I see Lv30s VS Lv40-45s. I know for a fact, the lag is not my laptop, my internet, or my damn browser, as everything else works just fine. The sad part is, this so-called "delayed maintenance", what is it delayed from? Last night? So, why would they post that it is delayed about 40 minutes before it's taken down, and then mentioning it's delayed?

The censorship is downright Bull ****. Adult, spicy, and many other common words are censored in-game. Why is that exactly? We can't even have serious conversations about the game or whatever when we have to finagle our way around their lousy censorship.

With that, I doubt the Developers will even look at this, instead, they leave their "GMs" and "Volunteers" as meatshields. Guess what Developers, unless you get your act together, those who, like me, want a game worth spending on, will not spend unless you do.

Comment

How great! Of course this happens when world boss is supposed to happen. Maybe some day you will start to care about the players instead of your bank accounts.

Comment

Working...
                              X