Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] WT Emergency Maintenance 1/9 2:15 PM EST (11:15 AM PST, 7:15 PM GMT)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] WT Emergency Maintenance 1/9 2:15 PM EST (11:15 AM PST, 7:15 PM GMT)

Hello all,

Please know that Wartune will be undergoing emergency maintenance once again.
    All servers will be going down at 9 January 2:15 PM EST (8 January 11:15 AM PST, 7:15 PM GMT, 3:15 AM GMT +8)

Servers are expected to be down for at least 1 hour, and it is expected to last at most 2 hours.

We will address issues with the World BOSS, Battleground and Arena after the patch update.
    Please be patient while this maintenance is happening.

Compensation will be ready for you all when you log back into the game.

We apologize for the inconvenience,
    R2 Team
    The Underworld zone of eternal torment, where the greatest sinners were punished for their transgressions. That is where I rule.
    Please think twice about your posts!
    [img]http://images.tfdlite.com/tarttitle.jpg[/img]

what about Guild Battle, will it be rescheduled?

Comment

Yeah, europeans (atleast) will miss guild battle.

Comment

cant u do anything right the first time i expected some kick *** compo for missing gb with insignia and whips more than a poxy 500 insig compo (need over 1k insig in this compo and some whips

Comment

And the bug from the guild battle participants list . my g m needs to refresh all the time after change the players
          Last edited by Mindy96; 01-08-2014, 01:11 PM. Reason: grammar errors

Comment

what about guild battle ??

Originally posted by R2Tartarus View Post
            Hello all,

Please know that Wartune will be undergoing emergency maintenance once again.
            All servers will be going down at 9 January 2:15 PM EST (8 January 11:15 AM PST, 7:15 PM GMT, 3:15 AM GMT +8)

Servers are expected to be down for at least 1 hour, and it is expected to last at most 2 hours.

We will address issues with the World BOSS, Battleground and Arena after the patch update.
            Please be patient while this maintenance is happening.

Compensation will be ready for you all when you log back into the game.

We apologize for the inconvenience,
            R2 Team

Comment

Hey, here's a novel idea: Create a test server and test new patches for at least two weeks BEFORE releasing them on the active servers.

p.s.: This is, what. the 4th or 5th maintance in the last 38 houes?
              Last edited by JDrake1; 01-08-2014, 01:42 PM. Reason: post script

Comment

I hope you've learned your lesson of the dangers with fire works here r2:P

Next time just give us all hammers to beat our pc's to death with.

Comment

I wish people would just be patient and let R2/Kabam deal with the issues. There is no program or code in existance that is one hundred percent perfect. There will ALWAYS be a bug or two. Some are just more discrete about being a bug. Be assured that it will get fixed.

Why would we need compensation? It's a game that most of us play for free. Kabam doesn't owe us - including the 'cashers' - anything. Wartune is a wonderful game with lots of activities to do. I am sure that those of you complaining about missing something could find another activity to do in the meantime.

A test server would be a nice idea, instead of a new server every week, make one test server to check for bugs. Make it a gold-only server, were you don't have to pay balens. That way everyone gets to experience the joy of all the items normally accessible only with balens.

On the topic of pay-versus-free. I think R2 has found a nice balance between the two. Many of the balen items are able to be acquired as boss drops, and not many games do that. The $5.00 for VIP is the cheapest I've seen, and is most kids weekly allowance.

Comment

We need Server Merge As Well

Comment

why can't we chat while spinning guild blessing at altar?

Comment

So after 2 days no wb for me, the one from today died in 7 minutes?

Comment

i hope what ever your doing fixes my farm i wont give me my experience points for helping friends its really makeing me mad

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss2877 View Post
                            i hope what ever your doing fixes my farm i wont give me my experience points for helping friends its really makeing me mad
                            there is cap for the day you can earn

Comment

since merge thread is closed i've to ask is there going to be any sooner at S60 cuz its so low on ppl you gotta think bout it :s

Comment

Working...
                              X