Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] WT Emergency Maintenance 1/9 2:15 PM EST (11:15 AM PST, 7:15 PM GMT)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feel your pain a lot of Kabam servers are in need of a merge my server is suffering a lot of inactives.They not seem to be doing anything about this BIG problem on Kabam lets get some server Merges going as servers are in need of them and stop avoiding this BIG PROBLEM.

If all the Kabam players got together and did a strike or something they soon will start to listen to the players here as they be losing a lot of custum.
    WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

I agree with you there all the way.
      Mage: level 80
      Battle rating:guess
      Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

kabam s-19 badly needs a server merge with most of the players now only logging on 2 or 3 times a week theres around 100-200 active daily players left and its become boring and no competition

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/member.php?1687545-michael509

Comment

kabam s-19 badly needs a server merge with most of the players now only logging on 4 or 6 times a week theres around 100-200 active daily players left and its become boring and no competition

Comment

Originally posted by zalita111 View Post
              kabam s-19 badly needs a server merge with most of the players now only logging on 4 or 6 times a week theres around 100-200 active daily players left and its become boring and no competition
              No we dont need any server merge. Population is ok on the server, I see many ppl online all day. Maybe you're playing at crappy hour.

Comment

[S7] US WEST or PST servers are all missing from my login, I have no clue what has happened, can anyone help me get into my server, PLEASE?

Comment

Originally posted by CBorealis View Post
                  [S7] US WEST or PST servers are all missing from my login, I have no clue what has happened, can anyone help me get into my server, PLEASE?
                  I know how that feels!
                  This cruel world is filled with.... WEIRDOS AND PSCHOPATH FREAKS!

LUNARIA STORY
                  Accelen
                  My dear 28, s32, and the others, I CANNOT LOG ON FOR SOME REASON!

COME VISIT US IN [S28]CULLINA ISLES!

Comment

Working...
                  X