[Announcement] Wartune Kabam Emergency Maintenance 3/24 4:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Kabam Emergency Maintenance 3/24 4:30 AM EDT

Wartune will be having an Emergency Maintenance for the following servers on March 24th at 4:30 AM EDT:

Kabam: S21, S54, S55, S59, S60

We expect servers to be down for 30 minutes to 1 hour. We would like to apologize for this issue and appreciate player's patience while we work to improve the game.

It is not about improving the game.
    Actually you trying to fix the errors made in previous maintenance (19/03/2014). I have not read anything about compensation for the five days that the game did not work.

Comment

Yep, no compensation for S54 after the "maintenance". Are you guys serious? After all these days without arena and battleground, after we couldn't join Class Wars?

Comment

and compensation for 5 days?

Comment

does anyone know what happen last night about 1130pm when we could not long in wartunes until 12am. Deathiron03 sever277 ice glen
          DI03Louis
          Lvl 80 Mage 762k br
          Sever 277 Ice Glen

Comment

COMPENSATIONS! I'll go Tim Robbins in Shawshank Redemption on your arses and keep writing a message each day till we get the compensations we deserve for the days our servers were all bugged.

Comment

you are expecting anything from Kabam after what they are doing to the Yahoo players who are getting kicked out of wartunes after the 31st? Can you hear me LMAO?

Comment

i didnt get my rewards when i go tormented ireach level 9 and still cant collect the hot events. . pl fix the error

Comment

They need to stop putting up more servers and start fixing the ones they already have............enough with creating new servers when all they do is lag and have other errors that the game can't keep up with!!!!!!

Comment

Pls compensation for this

Comment

new character pls like asssassin

Comment

new character please like asssassin

Comment

am VERY happy with the game and the responses I get when submitting tickets.........and NO, I do NOT spend a lot of money
                          thanks for the game and your work, guys and gals
                          the great and mighty (well, someday MIGHTY) Scars..........

Comment

how much time will teking for maintenance......plz reply GM

Comment

Working...
                            X