X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different Devices

Hello,
    sorry if I ask a stupid question.
    I've play a lot at Cast & Conquer on my tablet, I sign up there. Now I want to play it also in my phone but I can't find a way to continue with my actual character. I can only create a new one.
    How I can sinchronize the two device with my original character?

Best regards

Andrew

I am wondering the same but for a different reason. I am currently on an iPhone 4s and am upgrading to a iphone 6. I hope my profile will transfer or need to know what to do to transfer it.

Comment

No answer?

Comment

need it///

Comment

why need it?
          ( the victorana angelprincess)
          the angel of godness in the castle of victoria kingdom at sky never ask me for help do your best stupid thing no know have.this brave do your stupid things and never find this game that is not perfect for life need a r2games for life no one know this game hahahah go little guys play yourself and enjoy:D:D

Comment

Create the login on your tablet.
            Open CnC on your phone.
            Tap the lower left corner of the screen where your name would appear.
            Elect not to create a new account, you should be able to log in from there.

Comment

when your device will die you wouldnt want to lose your account (or you just have different devices in different places). so you need to have an opportunity to log on with your account from every device

Comment

You do, just do as I said. Create the account on your main device.

Game data is also saved in back-ups so if you have to replace your device for whatever reason you won't lose your game data

Comment

i had that idea. created new account on pc (android emulation Bluestacks). connection is better that on tablet - thats the big reason (hate lags on tablet). will try again to name my account and then to sign in with my main (everytime was mistake, that name or e-mail is busy). also tryed to find cashe, back-ups on pc - no luck.

ok. thank you. will try again

Comment

Not sure my other account was ever registered

I had an account on a phone that was destroyed, not sure I ever linked it to anything, entered the user name in the main screen and says it does not exist but I know he account does because my legionnaires can see him on the roster. How can I recover the username and password for it so I can use him again? I spent rather a lot of money on that account.

Comment

Hi adam, please contact support through the app, http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-send-a-ticket, for assistance. You may need to create a new character to access the support button, just be sure to include all of the information about the character you are disconnected from.
                      Thank you all for your patience with the new forum.

Ask a mod if you have any questions about how things work.

Comment

Working...
                      X