X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to EZPZ RPG!

Dear Questers,

Welcome to EZPZ RPG, a truly unique role-playing game experience for mobile devices! Select a class, create a character, and embark on a quest for power, fame, and glory! Face countless monsters as you travel across the land in search of higher level gear! Level up, acquire new skills and companions, and face other players in the arena.

The secret to EZPZ RPG is this: The questing never ends! Even when you turn off your phone, your character keeps slaughtering enemies 24/7. All you need to do is check in every once in a while to make sure you are on the right path to becoming the strongest!

EZ PZ RPG is out now in Australia, Canada, New Zealand and China. To download the app, check the links below, or click here. Look for the worldwide and iOS release soon!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1111.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	1764703

not available in Netherlands any idea when its avail in playstore in the Netherlands

Comment

Not available in the US either :/

Comment

Hello. Glad to hear you're interested in the game. Good news, we'll be releasing a server for your area soon! Be sure to keep an eye on these forums and our facebook page. We'll be posting the details there when we get closer to launch time.

Comment

When does this game launch?
          Heroes Evolved
          GODZ

Comment

Hello. How about making a tread with details on every feature of the game? I have alot of questions and intake there's a very brief description of the game....

I'm mainly interested to know everything about relics, relic upgrades, absorb, merge, transfer, etcetera....

Thank you...

Comment

Everything you mention is located in the help section of the game, or by clicking the question mark in each section in the game where you're located.

Comment

This is ******** the android app store doesnt have ezpz rpg says item not found. Seems like false advertising saying the game can be downloaded when its not there whats up with this pisses me off. I live it WA state usa not some dirtbag third world lame place.

Comment

Originally posted by R2122529721 View Post
                  This is ******** the android app store doesnt have ezpz rpg says item not found. Seems like false advertising saying the game can be downloaded when its not there whats up with this pisses me off. I live it WA state usa not some dirtbag third world lame place.
                  Ok, there was a slight glitch at the app store last night ... just try it again now... and take a breath ... it's all good ...

Comment

Ok since IOS and Android got a copy of this game, isnt it about time you guys actually looked at getting your games on to Windows Phone too? coz i dont want to have to go buy a IOS or android just to play your mobile games.

Comment

LOL 4 days so far and no answer about wether or not they gunna put this on Windows phone app store

Comment

finally realasead at indonesia thx r2

Comment

I started ezpz a few days ago and now all the servers are down except the new one when will the other servers be back online is my question

Comment

when are you updating this so i can play it on ios 9

Comment

what is pierce resistance (m) and pierce resistance (p)

Comment

Working...
                              X