Min DMG: Minimum Damage
    Max DMG: Maximum Damage
    PRES: Physical Resistance
    MRES: Magic Resistance
    Resilience: Reduces chances of critical strikes
    CDM: Critical Damage
    PRES RED: Physical Resistance Reduction
    MRES RED: Magic Resistance Reduction

I find it funny you post this today, after my guide came out the day before.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathuponu911 View Post
      I find it funny you post this today, after my guide came out the day before.
      Really??

Even if he got it from your guide any and all info is useful ... it is a quick reference ... guides are long and in depth.

I had a glance at your guide ... some great info ... a lot of time spent putting it together. The guide is a bit of an opinion though not a purely factual guide. A few things are misleading because you yourself have limited knowledge on the information due to your limited level in the game, so please be sure to update your guide as you progress through the game to correct any of those inaccuracies due to your ignorance thus far in the game. After all, anyone that goes to the length you have to put something like that together I am sure wants to be as accurate as possible and only has the best interests of new users in mind.

Comment

yup some of the things in the game like I stated are from my view. It's hard to get exact info on some things due to the developers themselves not sharing it.

Comment

anyone can answer this

HP
          PDEF
          PATK
          MDEF
          MATK

Comment

Health points
            Physical defence
            Physical attack
            Magic defence
            magic attack

Comment

One that has been a point of contention recently is CC.

Does this stand for Critical Chance, or Crowd Control, or some other phrase?

Comment

Crit= crit chance.
                CC= crowd control

Comment

Originally posted by Marliir View Post
                  One that has been a point of contention recently is CC.

Does this stand for Critical Chance, or Crowd Control, or some other phrase?
                  I think it is crowd control. It stands for this in many other games too

Comment

Originally posted by devoleb View Post
                    I think it is crowd control. It stands for this in many other games too
                    It's definitely crowd control immunity, crit chance is based off your crit amount and says so in the character screen.

Comment

Crowd Control means anything, spell, skill, ability, etc. that temporarily disables your character or ally. For example; a Mage's skill Ice Armor has an 80% chance to freeze an enemy for 1 round, thus keeping them from being able to attack or aid another during that round.
                      EZPZ RPG Character Name: Tixxie - Guild: 0Kelvn - Guild ID 39 - Class: Mage - Server: Lolligag Lane

If you think my post (or anyone else's) has helped you or was informative, please click the
                      Reputation Icon (the star under my avatar) and show some love! LOL! Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Tixxie View Post
                        Crowd Control means anything, spell, skill, ability, etc. that temporarily disables your character or ally. For example; a Mage's skill Ice Armor has an 80% chance to freeze an enemy for 1 round, thus keeping them from being able to attack or aid another during that round.
                        Except in this game it also seems to mean any spell that debuffs/weakens your character as well.
                        Which I don't think it should.
                        As it makes spells like Ice blast/Blizzard far less useful than they should be.

Comment

Working...
                        X