This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Subforum: Game Discussion & Feedback

In an attempt to help organize this forum section so that it will be easier to navigate for all of us, a new section for discussions and feedback has been created. You will find this section linked in the top section of the EZPZ forum page.

We will use this main section for important announcements, game issues, and bugs. If you have any helpful tips or guides, you can head on over to the Player Guides section. Everything else should go in Game Discussion & Feedback.

If you have a thread posted in the main section already and would like it moved, either reply to your thread with the request or send me a pm with the link and I'll move it over for you. I have already started moving a few threads, so be sure to stop by and lend your voice to the discussions.
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

MemoryLane:

Whats in new update?!?! Please tell allllllll! Important announcement is the new stuff in patch!

Comment

Missing Gems

Hi there, sorry for the spam but I've submitted a ticket and sent you a PM already, I tried to buy gems over 8 hours ago and they aren't showing up, now it seems like I'm not going to get the gems before the current event (which is 3x gems) finishes.

Comment

Working...
      X