Announcement

Collapse

2018 Holiday Season - Customer Service Support

This year, Chinese New Year dates range from February 13th to February 21st. All of our developers will be unavailable during this period, as well as most R2Games staff. We will still be providing ticket services, forum support, and in-game monitoring during this holiday, but coverage and response times may be constricted.
For more information, visit http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...ervice-support
See more
See less

Newest update fail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest update fail

Hi the newest update failed. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling same issue. Error I get failed files:loadingscene/u_LoadingFrameBG01.png [211] .

I'm guild lead so can't log on to start boss and was about to hit 90. Just bought a bunch of gems to get there but this happened and I can't even log in. Any help is appreciated

Have you tried clearing you App Cache?
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Yes tried that and still same error

Comment

Try installing the app again now, please.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Tried multiple times installing and uninstalling and clearing cache. Same error.

Download starts get 96% 11538/11944kb then I get failed notification then it reads 6% 0/405kb with error msg

Comment

Please send in a ticket using the HelpShift link in my signature. Include your device information, and the steps you have tried, so the team can look into the cause and help you find a solution.

Comment

Working...
            X