Newest update fail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest update fail

Hi the newest update failed. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling same issue. Error I get failed files:loadingscene/u_LoadingFrameBG01.png [211] .

I'm guild lead so can't log on to start boss and was about to hit 90. Just bought a bunch of gems to get there but this happened and I can't even log in. Any help is appreciated

Have you tried clearing you App Cache?
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Yes tried that and still same error

Comment

Try installing the app again now, please.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Tried multiple times installing and uninstalling and clearing cache. Same error.

Download starts get 96% 11538/11944kb then I get failed notification then it reads 6% 0/405kb with error msg

Comment

Please send in a ticket using the HelpShift link in my signature. Include your device information, and the steps you have tried, so the team can look into the cause and help you find a solution.

Comment

Working...
            X