Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resourses weren't returned

Hi

I had an lvl 110 t1+5 item (windchaser leggings). I decided to return crafting resources and make boots instead. Though there is no way to recycle such an item, I sell it instead, but no resources were returned. How can I get it back? In-game support button does not work at all.

Server Dozing Atoll, nickname Найл

Submitted a ticket via https://r2games.helpshift.com/a/ez-pz-rpg/, however no ticket â„– was assigned
    Last edited by Niall86; 05-31-2017, 10:51 AM.

You don't get crafting materials back when you sell equipment, only when you recycle it. Some equipment isn't eligible for recycling.

Let me know if you don't see a reply to your ticket, which would be sent to the email you used in your ticket, within a couple of days. In the past, they sometimes sent at least some of the crafting materials one time to players who didn't know better. It's a new support team, so I'm not sure if they still do that, but I would be happy to intervene on that if needed.
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Working...
    X