No announcement yet.

X-Server updated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like they did. There was a small update this morning and the clock is back to normal. Thanks.

See you in six months to do it again lol

Comment

Great. Hopefully next time it won't take 30 minutes of arguing to get them to change the time.
      Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
      Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

A few days late, but daylight savings was over the past weekend. Game clock is an hour fast messing up xserver. Could use your magic Memorylane.

Comment

Thanks Steve. Will see what I can do.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

No change after this mornings update.

Comment

Thanks Steve. The devs will be informed again.

Comment

Xserver sign up today and still nothing. Which doesn't surprise me one bit. Lol

Comment

That is disappointing. I'll mention it again.

Comment

I guess we'll just have to wait til spring for it to fix itself lol

Comment

I'll continue to bug the team.

Comment

Looks like they are ignoring you just like the rest of us.

Comment

Can you grab me a new picture? One like before, showing both clocks, please.

Comment

Sorry for the delay. Don't check as often as I should.

https://i.imgur.com/GoWalCG.jpg

My local time is EST, both clocks should be the same. Game time shows 10:57pm and the real time is 10:03 pm.

Comment

Thank you, Steve. I appreciate that.

Comment

Working...
                              X